Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• felisin01
    replied
    I forgot even had this Character.. i can't even remember what happened.

Leave a comment:

• Herdias86
    replied
    I think Bactrian is heading this one since he's the one that said it's #1 priority or else Tale probably would've knocked it out by now.

Leave a comment:

• cbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Marren View Post
    Now...onto the BC trial? MMMMMMMMMMMM?
    This. It's been over the two week priority promise.

Leave a comment:

• TECForever
    replied
    Tauri
    You see a muscular man. He has midnight black eyes set above a crooked nose, sneering lips and a rugged chin. He has a disfigured face, with a tan complexion. His left foot is bruised. His right hand is bruised.
    He is wearing a green doeskin paenula, a nicked leather tunic, some heavy hobnailed soldiers boots, a long woolen cloak, a fur-lined leather helmet, a bronze greave, and a bronze greave.
    He is carrying a torch in his right hand and nothing in his left hand.

Subotai
    Before you is a large and imposing man with fair skin. Other than his deep blue piercing eyes, he carries a rather dull expression on his face. Thin rusty hair covers the top of his head, with hints of a receding hair line. His right thigh is pierced. His left hand is scratched. His neck is scratched.
    He is wearing a sagum and a waterskin.
    He is carrying a simple pine short bow in both hands.

Leave a comment:

• Armataan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dmw View Post
    You see a muscular man. He has midnight black eyes set above a crooked nose sneering lips and a rugged chin. He has a disfigured face with a tan complexion. His waist is slashed. His left thigh is slashed. His right thigh is slashed. The headless corpse of a man has nothing on it.
    I can give you the head description too. If you need.

Leave a comment:

• Dmw
    replied
    Originally posted by xiaozh View Post
    Does anyone have the <look> description of Tauri?
    You see a muscular man. He has midnight black eyes set above a crooked nose sneering lips and a rugged chin. He has a disfigured face with a tan complexion. His waist is slashed. His left thigh is slashed. His right thigh is slashed. The headless corpse of a man has nothing on it.

Leave a comment:

• Marren
    replied
    Now...onto the BC trial? MMMMMMMMMMMM?

Leave a comment:

• Brassy
    replied
    I am absolutely not slamming that Tauri's situation was expedited according to the players wishes. I'm a bit disheartened with how the PC side of things created the situation in the first place. We'll call it water under the bridge but I am sad about it. I had really become intrigued by the character and to see it all go down the way it did was, in my opinion, unfortunate.

As for the bandits o' doom and their terror mutts giving the gladiator a heart attack, that was funny all the way around, in character and out. I had a flashback to Per and was entertained.

Tale, you're doing a smash bang job, really. The betting around the Dragaxus/Xilorus fight is what's going to impact my character's decisions about the colosseum and the veracity of Otho's business practices in the future. It's an unintentional IC consequence that is easily worked in and around.

A bittersweet end to an intriguing character and an event with a lot of laughs. I was entertained.

Leave a comment:

• Felisin
    replied
    Headless >< lol

Leave a comment:

• xiaozh
    replied
    Does anyone have the <look> description of Tauri?

Leave a comment:

• TECForever
    replied
    I thought this was going to be Thursday night for some reason, my fault, so I missed it. Also, Tauri had a trial at the beginning of January but the execution was not carried out until this month! Whoa! So that's what happened there.

Wish I could have attended. Good deal that it finally was finished, thanks go out to you, Tale.

I had fun RPing with Tauri. The last RP in Vetallun was a character defining moment for my character. Thanks for the RP!

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    Yeah. My bandits are so awesome, even seasoned Gladiators run from them. *eyeshift*

Tauri's player expressed a desire to "get it over with already" because he was tired of waiting for his trial (which is our fault as GMs), and declined anything special when I asked.

For future reference, if anyone wants to communicate with me on ideas for how they want situations to play out when they are the focus of an event like a trial that I am presiding over, please, don't hesitate to talk with me about it. Anyone that I've dealt with during events like this can tell you that I have no problem accommodating you if I can. You just have to ask.

If you're sentenced to die and would rather go out fighting a horde of irate diabolus ardentis', I can do that. Want to be tied to a post and burned alive in a giant pyre? I'm game. Eaten by giant lions? I can probably do that too.

Tonight was also a little on the "generic" side because I have never been involved with Arena Mechanics before. I had to learn as I went. I'm still a relatively new GM, remember?

Despite all that, I hope everyone at least had a decent time tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Animeme
    replied
    Originally posted by Herdias86 View Post
    For people who didn't see the prizes...

Dragaxus: A gold-washed wide brimmed helmet with a caged faceplate.

Lec: A silver-washed towering oval shield.

Xilorus: A leather waistguard reinforced with small bronze plates.

Funny part is, Lec is the only person who doesn't use a shield.
    I think Tale likes to subtly make fun of Lec.

Leave a comment:

• Herdias86
    replied
    For people who didn't see the prizes...

Dragaxus: A gold-washed wide brimmed helmet with a caged faceplate.

Lec: A silver-washed towering oval shield.

Xilorus: A leather waistguard reinforced with small bronze plates.

Funny part is, Lec is the only person who doesn't use a shield.

Leave a comment:

• Brassy
    replied
    I'm sad for the way this all went down. Tauri was an interesting character and I wish there could have been more interaction.

I did laugh loud enough to scare my cat out of a nap when that gladiator started yelling for help. I'm SO glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time!

Otho owes my character money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X