Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out

Im out and I dont see myself coming back anytime soon. I would say that I would stick around to see Atulious killed off but that probably wont happen either.

Hopefully the game gets a real GM.

~Jere~
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I will kill you all."

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Tale responds from afar, "You have, right now, more unspent sp than I've ever accumilated with characters I've actually played with total, in almost 14 years."

Wherever you go make sure you take a webcam.

Comment

Later bro, keep on AIM and we can keep in touch. I know what ya saying though, GM's need to start treating us consumers with a little bit more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracchi View Post
        Wherever you go make sure you take a webcam.
        I want to look at your muscles
        Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Bummer dude. I leave you with one piece of parting advice: Don't let Baracchi webcam with you. Trust me.
          Tale seems to be the saving grace for TEC at the moment, but it's not enough. Bactrian really needs to step up to the plate before we lose any more valuable players. This is getting ridiculous.
          Someone needs to just buy TEC from Shannon, keep it pay to play and actually PAY someone to take a GM position, so they treat the players like customers rather than ants that are fun to fry under a magnifying glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Marren View Post
            Bummer dude. I leave you with one piece of parting advice: Don't let Baracchi webcam with you. Trust me.
            Tale seems to be the saving grace for TEC at the moment, but it's not enough. Bactrian really needs to step up to the plate before we lose any more valuable players. This is getting ridiculous.
            Someone needs to just buy TEC from Shannon, keep it pay to play and actually PAY someone to take a GM position, so they treat the players like customers rather than ants that are fun to fry under a magnifying glass.
            Not gonna lie, I did fantasize for a minute about what I'd do if I owned TEC.
            Originally posted by Ravenlark
            Miri, you are such an OOC rebel.
            Taking things out of context ftw:
            <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

If I owned TEC, I'd make the game free and let the GM's sell Event Tickets. They'd have incentive to be active and players only have to pay for what they get.

Also if I owned TEC, favoritism and cronyism will be Law! And everyone who didn't love me would be banned.
              Signature.

Comment

I wonder how much TEC could actually be bought for.
                Don't tread on me.

Comment

A shame to see you go, man. You'll be missed!
                  "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
                  I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Comment

This Sucks!
                    Poking my VooDoo Doll Viciously!

Comment

Originally posted by Hordini View Post
                      I wonder how much TEC could actually be bought for.
                      Think $21.76 and some pocket lint is good enough?
                      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                      A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Awww this is sad! Bye Jere!
                        Sirrius says to Sarian, "On my second day in the Cruentus, Ardinia brought me crab hunting, it's not as bad as it sounds, and in the middle of telling me about the stable, shoved her spear right through my neck."
                        You say to Sirrius, "That accurately describes Ardinia."

Comment

I sent ya PM's but I understand life getting hectic and deciding to step out. Hope you see you around in the future in TEC.
                          ----
                          Tale: My biggest moral boost every day is knowing that at any time I choose, I can spawn giant fire-breathing demon badgers that devour buildings, and watch Iridine fall in a single day. And choosing not to.

Comment

If I owned TEC:
                            • Every 1st Sunday of every month would be a no-save day.
                            • There would be a p-wipe, name wipe, and everyone would get a vet package based on their normal account status (based on the account status they've held the most since free accounts were implemented)
                            • Retalq would be as rare is it was always supposed to be.
                            • I would offer to pay more coders (in Trident Layers gum) to make stuff.
                            • I would rename the game Tales of the Eternal City.
                            • Prisoners sentenced to more than 1rl month would be sent to a remote prison island that is it's own microcosm with stuff to do (The Australian playerbase should feel right at home in this environment. Zing).
                            • You could buy RPS for inflated prices so I can pay rent and not work.
                            • Scripters would get their accounts locked until they paid an "I Got Caught" unlocking fee.
                            • I'd probably break the game by accident inside a month.

Also, I would totally take bribes.

......probably best I don't own the game.
                            Game Master Tale
                            Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
                              If I owned TEC:
                              • Every 1st Sunday of every month would be a no-save day.
                              • There would be a p-wipe, name wipe, and everyone would get a vet package based on their normal account status (based on the account status they've held the most since free accounts were implemented)
                              • Retalq would be as rare is it was always supposed to be.
                              • I would offer to pay more coders (in Trident Layers gum) to make stuff.
                              • I would rename the game Tales of the Eternal City.
                              • Prisoners sentenced to more than 1rl month would be sent to a remote prison island that is it's own microcosm with stuff to do (The Australian playerbase should feel right at home in this environment. Zing).
                              • You could buy RPS for inflated prices so I can pay rent and not work.
                              • Scripters would get their accounts locked until they paid an "I Got Caught" unlocking fee.
                              • I'd probably break the game by accident inside a month.

Also, I would totally take bribes.

......probably best I don't own the game.
                              Win.

Btw, there is already the groundworks of a prison ig. They even attempted to hire player guards for it. You should finish it.
                              Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
                              You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
                              You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
                              Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
                              Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Working...
                              X