Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tale View Post
    If I owned TEC:
    • Prisoners sentenced to more than 1rl month would be sent to a remote prison island that is it's own microcosm with stuff to do (The Australian playerbase should feel right at home in this environment. Zing).
    Confirmed win.
    Signature.

Comment

[*]Prisoners sentenced to more than 1rl month would be sent to a remote prison island that is it's own microcosm with stuff to do (The Australian playerbase should feel right at home in this environment. Zing).
      I count three ways this is funny.
      Charmander died \(シ)/

soundsofstones : troll complete
      soundsofstones : goin to get some chocolate milk

Comment

Originally posted by Animeme View Post
        I count three ways this is funny.
        I dont count any ways
        Was that a stab at the aussie players are arseholes IG or that we're all descendents from criminals or abo's.

Your probably right on both accounts though haha.

(specially felisin)

Comment

You could put 4 barbed walls around the vale and us aussies wouldnt even notice, chur.

Comment

Would notice the sudden stop of afk scripters thinking theres no one on around 3am their time lol.

Comment

I made a serious inquiry a few years ago about purchasing the rights. Turns out that it has too much proprietary code from Skotos at this point.

Hope to see you back again some time. We all find our way back eventually, anyway.

And Tale - Look through @requests from Supercat and me... One of us sent in a friggin' novel about a prison works concept somewhere along the line. Merge that with what's already existing so I can go on a mass killing spree and then have something to do when I get thrown in jail for it.
              ------------------------------------------------
              'A man in a black hooded cape responds from afar, "What's up?"'
              'Scott responds from afar, "NP"'
              'Scott responds from afar, "You can share the poop with me too."'
              'Scott responds from afar, "Idjit."'
              'Bruce responds from afar, "Would you drop that bush, please?"'
              'Testudo responds from afar, "What exactly is a 'magical' berry?"'
              'Bactrian responds from afar, "Well that's freakish."'
              'You sit down in a recliner covered in SirLocke's pants.'
              'You are holding Bruce in both hands.'
              'You are holding Bruce in your arms.'
              'Jenn responds from afar, "roflmao"'
              'Japes says, "What? No one's found the holy grail and the magical sword of the worm temple yet? Wow."'
              'Japes says, "Oops. Shouldn't mention anything."'
              'Japes says to you, "Sorry, PK tickets aren't available on buildings."'
              'Jenn responds from afar, "Stop trying to aim weapon catch, you silly man."'
              -Within these forums rest my legacy-
              There's no "I" in "team," but there is in "winner."
              In Loving Memory... 11/27/05-12/01/05
              ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SirLocke View Post
                I made a serious inquiry a few years ago about purchasing the rights. Turns out that it has too much proprietary code from Skotos at this point.

I bet it could still be done. That just might make it more expensive. How much do you think it would cost to purchase Skotos?
                Don't tread on me.

Comment

Tale for president!

You have just been awarded 20 role points.(For being a part of the most disturbing scene I've ever been involved with in TEC. Ever.)

Comment

If I owned TEC:
                    • Every 1st Sunday of every month would be a no-save day.
                    • There would be a p-wipe, name wipe, and everyone would get a vet package based on their normal account status (based on the account status they've held the most since free accounts were implemented)
                    • Retalq would be as rare is it was always supposed to be.
                    • I would offer to pay more coders (in Trident Layers gum) to make stuff.
                    • I would rename the game Tales of the Eternal City.
                    • Prisoners sentenced to more than 1rl month would be sent to a remote prison island that is it's own microcosm with stuff to do (The Australian playerbase should feel right at home in this environment. Zing).
                    • You could buy RPS for inflated prices so I can pay rent and not work.
                    • Scripters would get their accounts locked until they paid an "I Got Caught" unlocking fee.
                    • I'd probably break the game by accident inside a month.

Also, I would totally take bribes.

......probably best I don't own the game.
                    Tale's master plan is almost complete.
                    Originally posted by urek23
                    On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

Working...
                    X