Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Phase 1 Done]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

At this point, all of the Phase 1 Maintenance is Done, and we're awaiting word from our ISP on when Phase 2 will begin. We'll post a new announcement when it does.
See more
See less

cancer sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not being well sucks. Be well instead. I'm told it feels way better.

Best wishes from GM/SG Land.
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Ive been in and out of the game but I'm still around. Comes from being in and out of the hospital. Good thing is most of the hospitals have wi fi so my time not around is limited. Just if you cant get ahold of me for what ever reason give me a few days and try again. I'm not going into details here but if you wish to know simply ask me. I'm honest and I will tell you whatever you wish to know. Cancer sucks. Hopefuly one day its the one that dies a horrible death. That is my hope at least

Comment

Sorry to hear things are going rough, Amface. Well wishes your way. Kick itís ass.

Comment

Working...
        X