No announcement yet.

cancer sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not being well sucks. Be well instead. I'm told it feels way better.

Best wishes from GM/SG Land.
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Ive been in and out of the game but I'm still around. Comes from being in and out of the hospital. Good thing is most of the hospitals have wi fi so my time not around is limited. Just if you cant get ahold of me for what ever reason give me a few days and try again. I'm not going into details here but if you wish to know simply ask me. I'm honest and I will tell you whatever you wish to know. Cancer sucks. Hopefuly one day its the one that dies a horrible death. That is my hope at least

Comment

Sorry to hear things are going rough, Amface. Well wishes your way. Kick itís ass.

Comment

Ever look into other treatments to go along with what's prescribed? Some claim using that food grade hydrogen peroxide may help or black seed oil. I doubt they can hurt but by all means follow the doctor's orders.

Comment

What would cheer you up? Coffee? Chocolate? I am totally happy to mail a care package because F cancer and F being sad.
            Nothing much to say.

Comment

When I was diagnosed they didn't give much hope and the type of cancer I have there really wasn't a treatment for so I explored the other options. I signed up for an experimental drug cause ive had times in my life the doctors were confused and ive been a lab rat before so. The drug I ended up on there was a low dose, a high dose, and the placebo which was basicly hope and not much else. I ended up on the low dose and from what I understand a lot of people had organs shut down or other complications but my body loved that drug. I did all 20 rounds and although yes I had side effects it was nothing I couldn't handle. I have had 4 yrs I was never supposed to have thanks to that drug and its now the standard course of treatment for melanoma. That being said ive had hickups. there is a spot in my lung everyone is obsessed with but so far so good. I have good days and bad days memory wise. Like today my son talked about something that happened years ago and I was clueless going wait that really happened. I take notes and I let people know flat out the days I'm not home mentaly. I'm alive I'm fighting and the progress I'm making is helping to save others. That gives me hope. I will always find the bright side and I'm hanging on to this life with everything I have.

Comment

I still am praying for you my friend
                Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

Working...
                X