Fire Bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Bad

Shortly after taking a breather from the game, I was burned in a house fire and spent a few days in the hospital here in Seattle. A few of you know the tale and got pics of me but my arms are healed, legs are almost there, and I retained about 90% use of my hands thanks to the fine folks at the burn ward. I also got some pig skin to help my palm heal and that makes me part 'Murican Football. So yeah!

TL;DR - House fire, played hero, I was roasted, neat scars, ok now.
    Pro Tip - Stop drop and roll really works.

I'll be around as a new character since my old one was dragging on me. He'll just be replaced.
    Nothing much to say.

*reads the post*
    *stares at the poster's forum name*

Glad to hear you're all right (considering).
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
      *reads the post*
      *stares at the poster's forum name*

Glad to hear you're all right (considering).
      Yep. I realized that was a bit funny as soon as I posted.
      Nothing much to say.

Comment

I thought the same thing as Tale then laughed at him being the first reply and thinking about when you said a few of you know the Tale..I am way too easily amused.

Comment

Glad you're alright. I've had family members that went through the same thing.
          Originally posted by Zenerai
          I'll be back at some point in the future.

I'm pulling my card and won't be playing for a while.

Comment

Working...
          X