Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

I logged into Skype and got a lot of messages wondering where I was. Basically my PC took a dump and I haven't really had the funds or time to sort it out.

I finally pulled my card, given it's taken longer than I expected with the intention of paying again when I'm back up and running. Problem is, I forgot to switch Fik to my first slot before pulling as he was whom I had the most interest in playing when I get the random chances to log in, and the only solution I was given was to pay again to make the switch.

I don't begrudge the GMs for that, it's policy; and I understand. I've decided that in light of it however, I'm going to take the opportunity and step away from the game again. It's easier to get away from it, when you have less choice haha.

If history is relevant and doomed to repeat; I'll see you all in a couple of years.

Sirrius/Fik.

Damn dude, sorry to see ya go. I didn't get to interact with you as much as I'd have liked, but it was always fun. I hope to see you back again someday.

Good luck.
    "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

Lesson of the day: Pron kills! PCs, that is.

Comment

There is a command to do a free one time character swap i thought?

Unless you have used it already. Ill search for it in the forums.

Comment

All accounts created prior to May 7, 2010 have received one free character slot adjustment. This allows you to promote any character in your userlist to the first character slot. To redeem this promotion, please type @number-one from the Welcome Room.

Please note that this will be the _only_ opportunity to move characters from one slot to another for free. If you change your mind or would like to move characters around at a later date, you will need to use the role-point option available through the @play menu (which is not accessible to unpaid accounts).
          numbers123

Comment

Ah ah ah ah I told ya.

Comment

Working...
            X