New to the Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |Onyxum| View Post
    Wow... learn something new every day. I was always told perception increases to-hit chances more. Never had the time or RPs to actually check. Didn't know about the speed dodge bonus either. I'd assume it's a smaller amount?

And when it comes to brawling, yes... Pankration is a fine addition. But I'm pretty sure brawling is completely viable solo, as long as your blocks are higher level (I think 100 is the cap for damage reduction) and you wear a pair of armillus' (armilli?), shoulder guards, and shin greaves.
    Just not true, if a pure brawler beats anyone within 2000 ranks of them the other person was awful or the brawler started zerk and happened to pull off the first stomp/grapple combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
      Just not true, if a pure brawler beats anyone within 2000 ranks of them the other person was awful or the brawler started zerk and happened to pull off the first stomp/grapple combo.
      This. x1000.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
      HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Or got a crit kill with slap!

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
          I still disagree. Shizdain proved pretty well that it's viable.

Maxed speed + maxed strength + grapples, kneebreak, footstomp.

Comment

Originally posted by |Onyxum| View Post
            I still disagree. Shizdain proved pretty well that it's viable.

Maxed speed + maxed strength + grapples, kneebreak, footstomp.
            Plus pankration. Just because he didn't use all the attacks didn't mean he wasn't using it.

Comment

Originally posted by lykatos View Post
              Plus pankration. Just because he didn't use all the attacks didn't mean he wasn't using it.
              I'll just eat my words then. Never noticed the Pank when I used to fight him.

Comment

Working...
              X