Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

New to the Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by |Onyxum| View Post
    Wow... learn something new every day. I was always told perception increases to-hit chances more. Never had the time or RPs to actually check. Didn't know about the speed dodge bonus either. I'd assume it's a smaller amount?

    And when it comes to brawling, yes... Pankration is a fine addition. But I'm pretty sure brawling is completely viable solo, as long as your blocks are higher level (I think 100 is the cap for damage reduction) and you wear a pair of armillus' (armilli?), shoulder guards, and shin greaves.
    Just not true, if a pure brawler beats anyone within 2000 ranks of them the other person was awful or the brawler started zerk and happened to pull off the first stomp/grapple combo.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
      Just not true, if a pure brawler beats anyone within 2000 ranks of them the other person was awful or the brawler started zerk and happened to pull off the first stomp/grapple combo.
      This. x1000.

      Originally posted by VinianQuartz
      HAIL CULEXUS

      Comment


      • #33
        Or got a crit kill with slap!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
          Just not true, if a pure brawler beats anyone within 2000 ranks of them the other person was awful or the brawler started zerk and happened to pull off the first stomp/grapple combo.
          I still disagree. Shizdain proved pretty well that it's viable.

          Maxed speed + maxed strength + grapples, kneebreak, footstomp.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by |Onyxum| View Post
            I still disagree. Shizdain proved pretty well that it's viable.

            Maxed speed + maxed strength + grapples, kneebreak, footstomp.
            Plus pankration. Just because he didn't use all the attacks didn't mean he wasn't using it.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by lykatos View Post
              Plus pankration. Just because he didn't use all the attacks didn't mean he wasn't using it.
              I'll just eat my words then. Never noticed the Pank when I used to fight him.

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information