No announcement yet.

A Broken Heart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to see my cardiologist today as a follow-up because I had an Angiogram (heart cath) last Friday. Apparently I do have an arterial blockage, but it's in a small, distal artery that doesn't require a stint or anything.

He tells me I no longer need to follow up with him, and just to continue letting my family/diabetes doctor monitor me for changes/warning signs, but tells me as long as I continue to follow my diet, and exercise, etc, I 'should probably be fine'. So, yay. Some good news.

Oh and someone from the TEC community suggested 'The Veganomicon' cookbook. I had it marked in my wishlist on Amazon and a friend actually got it for me as a birthday gift. So to whoever suggested that to me, thank you.

Originally posted by celticdark View Post
    Tale, do you eat and/or like fresh onion and garlic? If you do eat more of it (its an old timers trick for sugar control) it might make your breath a little more smelly but, if it helps yeah?
    Yes, I do eat & enjoy both onions and garlic. I use both in several of my new 'healthy food' recipes.
    Game Master Tale
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

This is good news, keep positive and keep going forward
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Glad to see you're doing better. Better to come back to the community to this than the first posts of this thread.
        Wombat responds from afar, "Allupindat Booty is probably less acceptable than President Clinton."
        Tale responds from afar, "Downs Endrum? Really?"
        Arconn9 in "Best gladiators of all time project" thread - Wehttam (for beating Rizer,Drexus and like 5 other characters with a bow in the first Gladiator fights I ever been too and when we were are all newbie characters, just for that time lol)

Comment

Working...
        X