Kierstaad MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kierstaad MIA

Lost part of my ring finger on my right hand at work a couple of hours ago. Really hard for me to type one-handed so I'm gonna have to break until it heals which will probably be a month. Maybe a little less maybe a little more. This probably does not really effect anyone, but I wanted to give a heads up just in case.
    Peaceable out, homeskillet.

Post pictures!

:P

I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of insurance money.

Comment

lol yeah I gotta get my boss to send me the pics. It looked pretty brutal. It got yanked into a pulley and luckily I got my hand out fast enough so that I only had it ripped off to almost the first joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Krythis View Post
        Lost part of my ring finger on my right hand at work a couple of hours ago. Really hard for me to type one-handed so I'm gonna have to break until it heals which will probably be a month. Maybe a little less maybe a little more. This probably does not really effect anyone, but I wanted to give a heads up just in case.
        It affects a couple of us peas, I promise you. Here's to a speedy recovery and I hope to see you back soon.
        This isn't a bakery. We aren't gonna sugar coat sh*t for you.

Tell a lie often enough and with enough conviction, it will become truth to all who hear, and say, it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krythis View Post
          lol yeah I gotta get my boss to send me the pics. It looked pretty brutal. It got yanked into a pulley and luckily I got my hand out fast enough so that I only had it ripped off to almost the first joint.
          I love that you actually have pictures. If I lost a finger or something I would take pics too. After fainting, obviously.

Comment

A few years ago almost the same thing happened to my father. While probably still slightly high on painkillers he admitted to the worst part by saying something really close to, "You always wonder what the ring finger is for. You'd be surprised how it being broken affects wiping your arse."

Be safe and make a speedy recovery!

Comment

When I was doing my apprenticeship I watched another guy cut 4 of his fingers off with the guillotine. It was gnarly as shit.

I also work with another guy who is coincidentally nick named "Claw" who was in an incident similar to you and now only has 2 fingers that represent a crabs claw.

I wish you all the best in your recovery mate.

Comment

That blows mate,

We had a female MP slice across the tip of here finger just the other day!

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.

Makes me cringe even thinking about it...
                  TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                  Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                  Originally posted by Bucaria
                  The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Little graphic for the squeamish.

http://i62.tinypic.com/k3u9z8.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/6stkc7.jpg

Comment

Ugh I think I screwed it up.

Oh well shows up when you click zoom.

It shows now when you click the link I think.
                      Last edited by Krythis; 06-02-2015, 08:43 AM. Reason: Ugh.

Comment

Pack some dirt on it and walk it off. Oh and get back to work!
                        Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun
                        LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU GET PK'd!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Max Powers
                        Once again, as the ole TEC adage goes: When you cannot outsmart a person, complain louder.

Comment

This is why you don't wrestle with huge alligators from the swamps.

(Glad you're ok - for the most part.)
                          Game Master Tale
                          Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

This is the female MPs finger,

She stayed in theatre after this also.

http://imgur.com/4Cv2tmn

Comment

Hope you recover well I am missing the end of my right thumb from the base of the nail to the tip.

Comment

Working...
                              X