JustTECThings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rinduck View Post
    Even though Hurrok and Shiz never really actually got to fight outside of a controlled instance, it still was a fun rivalry I think. Miss those days, and hated those days all at the same time. Funny how drama roller coasters have that effect.

That Rivalry was like a hurricane that got lots of characters sucked up and killed in the process, yet Shiz and Hurrok both walked away relatively unscathed.
    I remember walking Shiz to the colosseum and everyone was saying "Just kill him here, we'll say he tried to escape." I thought to myself, what the hell am I gonna do with Hurrok if he dies?

Our spar was fun though, and I fully assumed Hurrok would be PK'd if I lost. The good ole days of crazy OP'd stomp/hook.

Comment

Reading this makes me miss Haggard and Kerck's player so much
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
        I remember walking Shiz to the colosseum and everyone was saying "Just kill him here, we'll say he tried to escape." I thought to myself, what the hell am I gonna do with Hurrok if he dies?

Our spar was fun though, and I fully assumed Hurrok would be PK'd if I lost. The good ole days of crazy OP'd stomp/hook.
        Hah! I remember following Hurrok before and after the fights, just waiting for a bunch of plated connies to jump out and finish the job. Was amazed he made it through that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
          Jere pops in from time to time.

Comment

I think few people realize what Jason and Jere brought to this game. No one really shaped TEC like that family.

Comment

I get the I miss person x alot lately

Comment

I get the I miss person x alot lately
                Same, but you can't really beat Lan, Reparte, etc.

Comment

Agreed the fun times I had with them, and Semptat and Meth, they made the game for me so much. At times I make Kered talk to ghosts of friends who aren't there anymore , like Meth's chair at toga.

Comment

Man, why can't the forums be more like Facebook? I want to like so many of these damned posts. I miss them too, lots of people really.
                    Amatoria crams a fist full of biscuits in her mouth.
                    You pick out a biscuit from some biscuits.
                    You consume the last of a biscuit.
                    Dragaxus says to you, "You know you're quite sexy when you do that."
                    Amatoria spits crumbs all over, "You're just saying that."

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X