New Storyline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Storyline

There is a new storyline and series of events that are coming in the next few months that will involve an exploration of different areas of lore, including both Erealite and Heretical religious information.

Players who are interested in participating on either side must:
    • Add an entry to their character's history that describes their religious beliefs and history with any religious group, organized or not.
    • Place the character on @chop.
    • Submit a @request under [E]vents to be included.
    Characters who meet the requirements will be contacted IG by appropriate GMNPCs and given more information.

Note: If you're interested in the storyline but unwilling to @chop, you may still submit a request and can be involved in a less-direct part of the story. Religious history requirement still applies.
    GM Scolve

A couple of people asked in their requests:

"If I @chop for this storyline, will I be open to death by random occurrence?"

In short, no, so long as you have the @request in and have been inculcated into the storyline, you'll be marked.

GM Scolve

Comment

Hi Folks,
      I want to say thank you to all the players who have signed up to participate so far, there's been a great turnout!

I'm going to establish a cutoff now of February 15th for any new characters getting involved in the storyline on the Heretic side of things, and March 1st for new characters on the Erealite side. Make sure that you have your request in by then if you'd like to be included.

Thanks, everyone.
      GM Scolve

Comment

Heretic Players:
        For those who have made contact and received acceptance IG, there is now a scroll rack in the study room which you may 'search' for more lore about the group. You may return the copies you take to the rack before leaving. Additional things will be added as the storyline continues.
        GM Scolve

Comment

Just a note, folks:
          The initial visions, echoes, and events that indicate your acceptance into the storyline are intended as teasers, and as an easy way for me to make sure you're not completely left in the dark until I'm able to get to directly interacting with you IG.
          There are 23 different players who have elected to join this event on one side or the other, and the first round of things involves a lot of one-off time for me to get people folded into the story, so it may take some time for me to reach out, especially if our schedules do not overlap greatly.
          Anyone on the Heretic side who has not been reached out to by the fifteenth, I will be @mailing to schedule a time with.
          Erealite side should start getting some involvement between Feb 15 and March 1st.
          GM Scolve

Comment

An Update:
            The majority of the Erealite side of things will start rolling the beginning of next week, as the Heretic side will be a little less labor-intensive on my part following the events of this week.

There are a total of 30 PCs currently involved or in the process of getting involved to the story, so it will take some time to get everybody involved, especially depending on everyone's playtime and play schedule. Thank you all for your patience in the matter!
            GM Scolve

Comment

If you are Ereal/Cult aligned, things should start rolling forward slightly starting today, as I got some prose knocked out earlier than expected.
              GM Scolve

Comment

Heretics signups are closed now. If you have a @request in already, it will be honored, even if you haven't made contact yet.

You will receive a @msg from me this week with details to streamline the process.
                GM Scolve

Comment

Working...
                X