A quick update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick update

Wanted to give everyone a quick update on things.

The Skotos/TEC split is going to be pushed back a few weeks. More time is needed on both sides to finish things up, and with the world basically being closed, it's challenging to wrap up some of these tasks. When we have an updated time frame, I'll be sure to share.

In the meantime, I hope you'll join us IG as we have some exciting storylines that are rolling out. For those who haven't heard, Vetallun was recently set ablaze, and there is much work to be done in terms of rebuilding, freshening up damaged shops, and perhaps luring new merchants to the area. Keep an eye out for announcements that will give YOU the opportunity to shape Vetallun's new future.

Also keep an eye out for hints of big happenings to come. Vetallun is just the first chapter in a series that will forever change the landscape as you know it...

OOCly, I plan to be in the WR either Friday or Saturday night this week for a quick chat and to say hello. I'm not sure which night yet, but it will be after 9:30PM EST. Feel free to pop in and say hi!
Working...
X