What do you do IRL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do IRL?

What do you all do in real life for work?

I'll start: I'm in marketing.
    Last edited by DiggityDD; 08-16-2016, 12:29 PM.

I do security at a shipping port.
    Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
    Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Project Engineer/Deputy Project Manager for a large defence/oil and gas fabrication company.

Comment

Originally posted by Iosaerius
        I'm a contract archaeologist. Before most construction projects can take place, we're hired to go in and look for anything that could be eligible for inclusion on the National Registry of Historic Places.
        You mean you're a land surveyor! That's what I'm going to do!
        The only person who is allowed to kill people in mass numbers is god himself.. and its cool because he always serenedes you with trumpets to soften the mood prior.

Comment

I'm retired... so I sit around and play TEC and Fallout when I'm not sitting in lectures.. :P
          The only person who is allowed to kill people in mass numbers is god himself.. and its cool because he always serenedes you with trumpets to soften the mood prior.

Comment

I study communications management and communications science, and just finished a break of two years, where I worked as a software developer.

Comment

Originally posted by StUnTmOnKeYaRaM View Post
              You mean you're a land surveyor! That's what I'm going to do!
              I ended up a land surveying crew chief. I'd been on a crew since I could carry a prism rod. Now I'm a software developer.

Comment

Information Security for a Wall st. banking/finance firm. Primarily responsible for detection rule creation across sensory grid apparatus, big-data style security analytics, threat intelligence and internal investigations.

Comment

Operations manager for a collision repair shop.
                  Originally posted by Arconn9
                  First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

Dishwasher at a small Restaurant.
                    Flamboyant

Comment

Technical writer at a health IT company.
                      [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

I do IT for a law firm.
                        Originally posted by Marren
                        YOU CAN'T HIDE CRAZY WITH MAKEUP, I PROMISE YOU.

Comment

Australian Army, 1st Battalion RAR - Infantry

Comment

College student (nearly done with my bachelor's in English-Creative Writing) and Mom of three.....which should count as three jobs at once.
                            This isn't a bakery. We aren't gonna sugar coat sh*t for you.

Tell a lie often enough and with enough conviction, it will become truth to all who hear, and say, it.

Comment

IT for a school district with a bit of freelance software development on the side.
                              Got Questions? We've got answers!
                              Join us at http://eternal-city.wikidot.com
                              Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
                              Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon

Comment

Working...
                              X