sceen shot or it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by felisin01 View Post
      sceen shot or it didnt happen
      Ill second that.
      VOTE!!! TMS

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...e+Eternal+City

Originally posted by xiaozh
      There, I saw Neptune himself demonstrating Hypnoticus Pirate Style.
      Originally posted by SirLocke
      Hypnoticus and I remember a time when those that wield tridents were gods among mere mortal men.

Comment

I bounce between Michigan and Florida chasing tourism working as a bartender or server, doesn't hold much prestige but its fun and I dont have to put up with cold winters

Comment

Job

Work for the DOD Family Advocacy, took a year off to spend with the kids. Please people do not abuse the spouse or child. Or significant other.
          blank kills you with blank's bare hands.
          You are slain.

Comment

Originally posted by Copen View Post
            Please people do not abuse the spouse or child. Or significant other.
            Well there goes my plans for the evening...

Comment

I roast, grind, blend, and flavor coffee for Keurig, Green Mtn Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Copen View Post
                Work for the DOD Family Advocacy, took a year off to spend with the kids. Please people do not abuse the spouse or child. Or significant other.
                totes. Living on army bases for fifteen years will teach you the depravity of man. I saw things happen to animals and children that shouldn't happen in a first world country, from Fort Benning, Fort Huachuca, Schofield Barracks and Helemano, and Fort Gordon. Some service members are wonderful people, but my days of supporting them as a group is over due to the complete ignorance and cruelty that I witnessed. I called the MP's at least twice a year over child or animal abuse. Disgusting.

Comment

I go door to door, selling doors.

Comment

12 years and counting in the U.S. Air Force.

The Eternal City: Screenshots
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Foxfire View Post
                      I roast, grind, blend, and flavor coffee for Keurig, Green Mtn Inc.
                      Which state work in?

Comment

Served eight years in the U.S. Army Infantry. Currently between jobs now
                        But in the end all that we do, Is just all that's ever been done.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleeswag1112 View Post
                          Served eight years in the U.S. Army Infantry. Currently between jobs now
                          Ever make your way to aus on exercise? Ive worked with a few different US units. Think mostly form the 1st Division

Comment

Retired US Army EOD. What I do everyday is Sleep, watch tv, tease my wife, play with our newly adopted kitten, ride my Harley rinse and repeat.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
                            one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress." -- John Adams

Comment

Working...
                            X