Kered climbs a mountain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kered climbs a mountain

Every year I climb Mount Washington for the Seek the peak fund raiser, I dunno if any of you are intrested but I figured hey it can't hurt, so here's the link (If this is against terms of service, feel free to delete it)

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundrais...k-bell/stp2016
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Good luck! I hope you get nicer responses than I got when I asked for financial assistance with something/donations.

Comment

What a great cause, Kered. Best of luck to you. Hope my chump change helps.
      Originally posted by Felisin
      Too many carebears in this game
      Originally posted by Felisin
      This game is less about RP and more about epeen and griefing.
      On the Introduction of Magic into TEC:
      Originally posted by Sandestin
      Seriously, as much as Araminta would love to throw fireballs at Rubico, you know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AdorkableDerp View Post
        Good luck! I hope you get nicer responses than I got when I asked for financial assistance with something/donations.
        Person A asked for money to go on a vacation.

Person B is conducting a physical task to raise money and awareness for a charity.

Apples and oranges sweetie

Comment

Kered = Derek backwards. Never figured that's where the name originated. Nibor Hood = Robin Hood.

Anyways, I'll try my best to come up with a donation. Funds are tight at the moment though

Comment

Thanks folks, when i get to the top I'll get a picture of me this year on the summit sign and figure out how to post it here
            "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
            X