Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

attention U.K players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention U.K players

Austinus' play me! and Calgars player have gotten out think heads together and are planning a night out in London for all U.K players. Anyone interested please let one of us know, We were thinking of the end of Aug for the meeting.

N.B this meeting is not to be attended my non-beer drinkers or mass murderers. thankyou for your time
    [Difficulty: 45 , Roll: 100]
    In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
    You are no longer busy.

You take a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle.
    You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Im there... Non-beer drinkers welcome.. might need some people to carry the rest of us home

SAFE'!
    *Is the most electrifying Gladiator in blood sports entertainment history*

Comment

As cool as this idea is I wont be able to make it.
      I may be in the UK by then, but I doubt it.
      Undecided on our final settling place as of now. I think I can get a better job in London....
      I'll keep you posted.
      Macro

There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not outside, not on other people. That comes afterwards, when you have worked on your own corner.
      - Aldous Huxley

Comment

it would be great if ya could make it, but the things ya got goin on now are much more important mate. Best of luck to ya both
        [Difficulty: 45 , Roll: 100]
        In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
        You are no longer busy.

You take a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle.
        You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Comment

That mean no one is from the UK or ya all to scared? 8)
          I would be to though with Atilians player about.. *eyeshift*

SAFE'!
          *Is the most electrifying Gladiator in blood sports entertainment history*

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information