X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GinaDana
    started a topic May voting - let's rock this

May voting - let's rock this

I must admit that I did a poor job of voting this month, primarily because it seemed like no one else was. That made it seem like it was useless for me to bother. And I suspect others fall victim to this line of thinking as well.

So here's what I propose:
    If you're willing to commit to voting regularly in May, post a reply here. That way, we'll all know we're not alone in voting and that a group of us are working together and making a difference.

How about it? Can you commit to voting in May?

• lykatos
    replied
    Originally posted by glenh
    Or my many mechanics questions that actually impact what you do in game.
    I gave up on trying to get things fixed, and just bought into the "we don't have anyone to work on combat" excuse... even though they've made adjustments to other obvious bugs.

But yeah, it sucks that we can't get a simple reply like, "Yes punch still gives a bonus, we won't give you an exact number, but it works." or "No, it's not working as intended and we don't have anyone who can fix it." to your question.

Leave a comment:

• GinaDana
    replied
    I was the one who started this month's vote rally, and even I am feeling disheartened now. Would be great if a GM could weigh in on the many topics and questions raised this month in the forums.

Leave a comment:

• GinaDana
    replied
    Sorry you're unhappy, Glenh. I love the game and RP though and hope voting can bring new blood and more RP opportunities. If others do too, please vote!

Leave a comment:

• hypnoticus
    replied
    Vote! 12345

Leave a comment:

• lykatos
    replied
    I'll vote today... but only because there is no activity in the forums

Leave a comment:

• Irisa
    replied
    Slowly crawling toward the front page on Top Mud Sites, now 23rd. Also doing well on Mud Connector, currently in 14th place. We can do better, though!

Leave a comment:

• GinaDana
    replied
    I'm already voting - are you? Let's start strong so we encourage others to join in as well!

Leave a comment:

• Irisa
    replied
    New month has started. Looks like both sites reset the vote counter (I think Mud Connector only resets every few months, this must be one of them).

Lets ramp up the vote folks!

Leave a comment:

• hypnoticus
    replied
    I vote everyday!

Leave a comment:

• Ferrob
    replied
    Yeh I'll be voting through May.

Leave a comment:

• Rupert
    replied
    I click Raven's links about 3 times a week. I can keep doing that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X