Returning after a long time, could do with some pointers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning after a long time, could do with some pointers

Anyone about that wouldn't mind answering a few questions in PMs? i've been on a 15 year break and am a little lost.

sorry if this is the wrong forum

regards

Welcome back indeed. My break was of the 10 year variety as well. Who did you play 15 years ago?
    blank kills you with blank's bare hands.
    You are slain.

Comment

Welcome back! I might have chatted with you in the Welcome Area, but if not (or even so!), feel free to PM me any questions. I also recently returned after a 15-year break, so I know what you're going through. Wonder what it is that's drawing us all back?

Comment

Originally posted by GinaDana View Post
        Welcome back! I might have chatted with you in the Welcome Area, but if not (or even so!), feel free to PM me any questions. I also recently returned after a 15-year break, so I know what you're going through. Wonder what it is that's drawing us all back?

boredom, am I right?
        The only person who is allowed to kill people in mass numbers is god himself.. and its cool because he always serenedes you with trumpets to soften the mood prior.

Comment

Originally posted by StUnTmOnKeYaRaM View Post

boredom, am I right?

My life has gotten a lot more exciting in the last 15 years, so no. Nostalgia?

Comment

Cancel your sub
            Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

I think that was me in the welcome room GinaDana too bad you cannot list dead characters.. otherwise I'd know who I played oh so so long ago. I don't even remember her first name let alone her last..

Comment

Working...
              X