No announcement yet.

Eternal City Discord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do people go on this and talk with voice, or is it mainly used as a text replacement of AIM?
    Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

Lololol darkwithnumbers
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Dark997895 View Post
        Do people go on this and talk with voice, or is it mainly used as a text replacement of AIM?
        Well so far it is a community hang out.

Some people talk about daily stuff. There are combat discussions. Sometimes folks chat about ideas for the game.

Voice in the general channel is not used that I have seen but if there is a need in the future I can create channels as necessary.

Oh and TEC memes. Only the hottest and best served up piping hot
        Originally posted by Dyro
        Good RP is consistency.
        Originally posted by Cloudy
        Shiloboy wins.
        Fatality.
        Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiloboy View Post

Some people talk about daily stuff. There are combat discussions. Sometimes folks chat about ideas for the game.

Voice in the general channel is not used that I have seen but if there is a need in the future I can create channels as necessary.

I think voice chat is always nice, I Remember When TEC Radio was a thing and it was always very popular to both listen to and participate in. If you could set up a channel for that, that would be really cool.
          Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

Originally posted by Shiloboy View Post

It's all good until you start getting censored for posting funny things.

I'm just waiting for the UNCENSORED TEC Discord. Bring back CGO... rah rah rah.

Comment

Working...
            X