X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign her boob.

That got your attention. *grin*

New articles at http://alchemy.cjb.net/

Another shameless self-promoting post, brought to you by the kids at alchemy.
    Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

*pats Jaime*

Awesome site and articles too.

Comment

Your website causes my IE to crash....

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may
      have to back up his acts with his life."

Robert A. Heinlein

"I would spread the cloths under your feet:
      But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
      I have spread my dreams under your feet;
      Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

Yeats

Comment

That website is truely better than signing boobs.
        not that i'm saying signing boobs isnt fun, it is, its just that the sight is really good and ...
        wait a minute.
        what am I saying?

Great Site
        <Morphius thinks aloud: Would Aelavius, Jacie, Reever, Atre, Sarian, Anaya,
        Dracuul, Psilac, Bobith, Jepta, Ryback, Coppernicus, or Agnus be available?>

Comment

Just so you know, it's MY boobs you're signing! EEsh.

Alchemy and WitchyTree are sister sites and my Playing Staff articles publish on mondays on both sites.

If you want to leave comments about my article, do so here: www.witchytree.com - cuz i have a neat commenting system!

-smoogles Jaime-
          Least likely to train: Govan.. actually, I should say her player. Accompanied an alt of hers training once and after she had spent fifteen minutes deciding on the wardrobe, we got all of two minutes in before she was bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordheim
            Your website causes my IE to crash....
            I don't know why it's doing that. I haven't heard of it doing that to anyone else. Sorry.

And yeah. It's Govan's boob.

*pats Faelynn*
            Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

Comment

Well, while I'm not asking anyone to sign my boob or any other appendage...

I'd like some feedback. So far, ...and Atlas Shrugged has only gotten one feedback email.

So go ahead and peruse the archives and send me feedback, peoples, I'm a narcissistic bitch who likes kudos. And a closet masochist who likes people flaming my point of view.
              Go here. Y'know you want to.

"I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They never see me comin'." - Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

It's scientific fact that intelligence is directly proportional to the number of idiots you piss off.
              Originally posted by Japes
              To quote Bruce, "Ego sum rex Romanus, et super gramattica."

Comment

Originally posted by Dark997895
                I refuse to sign anything I do not thoroughly inspect first.
                Melina sweetly quips to you, "Death is just way too much sleep."

Comment

Govan is the one in purple.

Comment

*wipes kool aid off his monitor*

Dark... dammit man, warn us before you do that.

And i'll definitely sign govan's boob, no matter which color bra it it's in. *eyeshift* *ducks*

"I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They never see me comin'." - Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

It's scientific fact that intelligence is directly proportional to the number of idiots you piss off.

Comment

LMAO

[fyi, I have never yet had to drug a man to get him to give me money...]
                      Least likely to train: Govan.. actually, I should say her player. Accompanied an alt of hers training once and after she had spent fifteen minutes deciding on the wardrobe, we got all of two minutes in before she was bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Govan
                        LMAO

[fyi, I have never yet had to drug a man to get him to give me money...]
                        I could make a joke.... but I think that statement is loaded to the point of bursting with innuendo.

Comment

=)~

You have a skill for stating the obvious

Comment

This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Govan
                              ...yet...
                              Right.

Oh, and thank theweirdo for that, not me.

Comment

Working...
                              X