Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Ewok Films.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewok Films.

Does anyone know anywhere on the web i can buy the Ewoks movies from? I can find info on them but I cant find anywhere to purchase them! Any help woul be great.

SAFE'!
    *Is the most electrifying Gladiator in blood sports entertainment history*

you sad, sad little puppy. The Ewok's film!!! *hangs his head in shame at his fellow Islander*
    [Difficulty: 45 , Roll: 100]
    In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
    You are no longer busy.

You take a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle.
    You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Comment

Do a search for Ewoks on Amazon.com.
      Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

Comment

I remember those from when I was little. My aunt had satellite and would record a lot of movies, so whenever we went over, we were subjected to a lot of them.
        Least likely to train: Govan.. actually, I should say her player. Accompanied an alt of hers training once and after she had spent fifteen minutes deciding on the wardrobe, we got all of two minutes in before she was bored.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information