Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

I remember...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spending an hour to kill crowd trader just to find like 3 denars and get arrested by Juggalos right after (my first arrest so was glad to see him IG when i logged in last time)

Deleting characters because they were "lost" when I was looking around the Colosseum.

Knocking out like 20 people with 100/100 sweep.

Randomly thinking that Cinerans were attacking monlon so I could watch everyone hurry there and pickpocket some.

Comment

Getting lost in the Colosseum the first night I ever logged in and cursing Cyradis for dragging me into "that damn game", swearing never to log into it again.
      Game Master Sceadu

Comment

Kjel sitting in the alleys waiting for someone to fumble so he could grab their weapon and run off with their lantern.
        <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
        Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Story Guides were a thing once.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxfire View Post
            Are a thing. I spoke with one 2 days ago about an upcoming event I have planned. They're real, I promise

Comment

Originally posted by Foxfire View Post
              Story guides.... or guide still exist.

Comment

I remember a time when people made new threads, rather than bumping something from 15 years ago.
                I also remember a time when someone bumped an old thread like that, that people would accuse them of being necromancers.

Comment

sg do exist they have been running a great event for me
                  "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

I had thought they were done away with due to some abuse related to creating characters with nice items getting mugged. Maybe it was just a rumor.

Comment

Deaths were not on and I had just discovered this game... I would play until I fell asleep on the keyboard then wake up and play some more. Teresa was the coolest hooded knifer I could imagine, Dyonisus was a god and Demascus was my pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X