Gimme a name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimme a name

I plan on starting a new gladiator character tomorrow (I should have enough sp to buy a gladiator weapon) and I was wondering if anyone would like to pick a (realistic) name for my character. The person with the best name will receive...well absolutly nothing . Also do you think I should learn Tridents, Whips, or Cestii?
    A man comes back from grocery shopping to find his car rammed in on the side. Under his windshield wiper is a note that reads: "As I write this about a dozen people are watching me. They think that I'm giving you my name, address, and phone number for my insurance company. But I'm not"

Wild shots...

Decubitus ("lying down")

Occide ("lay to it!" i.e. attack!)

Bronto ("thunder") or Brontobellatorius ("thunder warrior")

Cypridus ("the venereal disease guy")

Amychus ("scratcher")

Proctamychus (Ha, you figure it out)

Infanaphagus ("baby-eater")

Collumdurus ("roughneck")

Percidus ("excessive killer")

Hey, never took Latin and won't dare stand by these but they should be close enough.

Should All Insolent New Trial Month Accounts Take To Help Expressly Written? - Mast3rMind
    Originally posted by Neuro Mary 1) I DO NOT own a whip. 2) You are a bitch. Lurve yahs. Bitch.
    Originally posted by Eddy Well, congratulations on your return to TEC...The bitch is back.
    Originally posted by Ravenlark TEC: It's like throwing cats in a bag.
    Originally posted by raven3517 Wow, St.Matt, tell us how you really feel You need a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. And a hug.
    Originally posted by Miriam He's like some kind of politely intelligent alien who might kill me but is still fascinating to study.
    Originally posted by Syrona Pallidus is GREAT. He reminds me of a nice old grandpa, which is the effect I think he is trying to send
    Originally posted by Japes You people have sick minds.
    Originally posted by God "And will you profane Me among My people…killing people who should not die, and keeping people alive who should not live…?" Ezek. 13:19

Short term goal: Make at least one post in these forums without having to immediately edit it for spelling or missing words. I actually posted a one word reply once...and had to edit it.

Comment

Go with Bronto and make him a trident wielder

Comment

I like Percidus... You can call him The Percilator in the arena.

I always thought cestii were cool.
        Lovecraft Country: Albert Zero
        Castle Marrach: Cody the Blade

StoryCoder Azrael tells StoryHermit Death, "I *did* get told "you're amazing" by a girl when I was saucing my hotdog..."

Comment

Character names

The site I use to come up with character names, for TEC and for novel as well, is:

http://www.kabalarians.com/html/surf-by.htm

It's an incredibly inane numerology site but it has the most extensive list of unusual names I have seen on the internet.
          "I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library." Jorge Luis Borges

Comment

Heh...Terra is a roman name. Go figure...

Teek should've been named Terra...it fits her personality better! Well...almost completely. Fits my personality alomst perfectly, too. That's why my username everywhere is always Terra.

{-WA Princess- Pansy}
            I am deprived without the ability to place a banner in my sig. *sniffs* But I can give the link! Check it often. It changes. ^_^

http://forums.ffhorizon.com/attachment.php?s=46487ed43814904693318b439decaa96& postid=119

Comment

Working...
            X