2010 remembered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 remembered.

List, tell about some of the highlights for YOU in 2010.

For me 2010 was the year of Thryn ,
    Runniing around bouncing poor bastards A few hilarous moments came from this; People we tended to kept running into. Not once, not twice...but for some people a full dozen no names. It got to the point we felt bad and let some go almost ina mercy rule.

Another part of my year was my health, mainly my vision affecting how I played the game with some months better than others.

Lanciuss running around lost carrying koed people trying to find where the others went. The fact he was not caught despite the 20 odd times I almost walked into the caravan, pg.

On Reparte same deal with the vision...the best example was during the small rv barbarian invasions. All the chars were mostly "man" Reparte who lived at the toga at the time came out to the rescue. Slaughtering all things man.
    Poor poor manko.

List some of your hilarous moments times, of 2010
    CENSORED

Originally posted by Tempest View Post

Runniing around bouncing poor bastards A few hilarous moments came from this; People we tended to kept running into. Not once, not twice...but for some people a full dozen no names. It got to the point we felt bad and let some go almost ina mercy rule.

Another part of my year was my health, mainly my vision affecting how I played the game with some months better than others.

Lanciuss running around lost carrying koed people trying to find where the others went. The fact he was not caught despite the 20 odd times I almost walked into the caravan, pg.

On Reparte same deal with the vision...the best example was during the small rv barbarian invasions. All the chars were mostly "man" Reparte who lived at the toga at the time came out to the rescue. Slaughtering all things man.
    Poor poor manko.

I have to agree the thing I remember most is Thryn pretty much railing the BC, and anyone else he decided to. Thank god he could not get pk permits :P

Comment

Thryn attacking bc was very bush like.

Instead of going after a small group of so called terrorists, he decided to lower the boom on everyone.

I seriously challenge the gms to kick more players asses in the entire upcoming year as he did this summer. "the summer of Thryn"
      CENSORED

Comment

For 2010 I'd say:

Rethanor is a pimp ass rp'er.

Aernus played a straight year of being the best roleplayed douchebag in the game.

Jason continuing to play while blind is rather hilarious. Especially Reparte, it was like putting an armed nuke into a blind man's hands.

Banic was a fun enemy but pulled outta the game the first loss he had which sucks.

Rizion and Baracchi were fun to play ball with.

Ravenlark for being the most fantastically ic *insert derogatory term here* ever.

I saw the most hilariously ooc org flourish into the laughingstock of the game without realizing it.

But I'd call it the year of Bactrian. He got handed a pile of shit and made the best of it. Even when we disagreed he told me his view and stood his ground which is what it is all about. I hope he can bring more of his influence into 2011.

Comment

Woot, Go Bac!
          Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
          - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
          - a whiner

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
            Jason continuing to play while blind is rather hilarious. Especially Reparte, it was like putting an armed nuke into a blind man's hands.
            I agree with most of these, but this one right here takes the cake of awesomeness.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
            HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Yea, you most likely will not be seeing me do 3 a.m. ginsu infomercials..

my next project is to make the best archer in the game with inhuman perception
              CENSORED

Comment

This year there was alot of highlights, just want to say thanks to everyone involved.

~Jere~
                "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I will kill you all."

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Tale responds from afar, "You have, right now, more unspent sp than I've ever accumilated with characters I've actually played with total, in almost 14 years."

Comment

Poor poor manko.
                  Hah... reminds me of trying to hunt with Brutaes or Brutyl in the alleys. Ouch.
                  Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
                    For 2010 I'd say:

Rethanor is a pimp ass rp'er.

But I'd call it the year of Bactrian. He got handed a pile of shit and made the best of it. Even when we disagreed he told me his view and stood his ground which is what it is all about. I hope he can bring more of his influence into 2011.
                    I missed most of this year, but I have to agree with these two things here.
                    Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun
                    LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU GET PK'd!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Max Powers
                    Once again, as the ole TEC adage goes: When you cannot outsmart a person, complain louder.

Comment

I'm so happy to see Anaya in the game, she's a great assest, IMHO.
                      ~~~~~

"I fed a fish to a pelican on Frisco bay and he tried to eat my cell phone and he ran away!!" ICP "Miracles"

[IMHO the most crackmazing song ever!!]

Comment

It's also awesome when someone else posts stuff about themselves on someone else's forum name.
                        Originally posted by Zenerai
                        I'll be back at some point in the future.

I'm pulling my card and won't be playing for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Lime View Post
                          It's also awesome when someone else posts stuff about themselves on someone else's forum name.
                          I do it all the time, but it does make my 3rd personality a little jealous.
                          <Dreamlyre> Wife, hooker...it's about the same. You're gonna pay for it.

Comment

Poor poor manko.

ha yeah, i remember that, i seem to get beat on a lot when theres a lot of man around
                            Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                            Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

by the way its mantko
                              Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                              Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Working...
                              X