New LOL thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tweninger View Post
    You may be poor, but we all know it'd take no time at all to obtain 100 talents.

lol thread?
    Economy is broke.

It's a little more difficult than you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucaria View Post
      Economy is broke.

It's a little more difficult than you think.
      No it's not.

Comment

No it's not.
        K. I look forward to your boosting of the economy with all of this money you're making.

Comment

K. I look forward to your boosting of the economy with all of this money you're making.
          I have literally zero need for coin. I give it away. I'm Robin Hood dude.

Comment

I have literally zero need for coin. I give it away. I'm Robin Hood dude.
            Well, you got the last name right at least.

Comment

• Name: Nibor Dooh Homeland : Cineran
              Marital Status: Single
              Citizenship Status: Foreigner
              Popularity: 0

lol. If you didn't know, now you know.

My unplayable 2nd slot remains secret!

Comment

Name: Nibor Dooh Homeland : Cineran
                Marital Status: Single
                Citizenship Status: Foreigner
                Popularity: 0

lol. If you didn't know, now you know.

My unplayable 2nd slot remains secret!
                Knowing

Comment

• Rue drunkenly stumbles into a constable, knocking them both down!
                  Rue is stripped of her belongings by a nearby official, and hauled off to jail.

I forgot how amusing that was.

Comment

• [Success: 1, Roll: 77] You have found a suitable looking sapling and proceed to unearth it.
                    A rabbit hops in from some underbrush.
                    You are no longer busy.
                    get sap
                    You take a sapling.
                    knife
                    You take a finely crafted knife made from a wild boar tusk from a leather belt hoop holding a finely crafted knife made from a wild boar tusk.
                    craft stave from sapling
                    [Success: 6, Roll: 39] You measure out the length of the sapling and carve off what is not needed. After trimming down the rest of the pole, you manage to create a well-crafted pine quarterstave.
                    A rabbit raises its ears in alarm.
                    A bristling caterpillar is swept up into the beak of a brown bird.
                    A rabbit darts its head from side to side, looking for danger.
                    You are no longer busy.
                    done
                    You put a finely crafted knife made from a wild boar tusk in a leather belt hoop.
                    uq
                    You must be carrying something to wield it.
                    A rabbit raises its ears in alarm.
                    get qua
                    You take a well-crafted pine quarterstave.
                    uq
                    You wield a well-crafted pine quarterstave in both hands.
                    spin rabb
                    You can't do that right now.
                    uq
                    You are already wielding that.
                    A rabbit sits back and raises its ears slightly.
                    spinstrike rabbit
                    You swiftly assume the Altene Skirmish Stance.
                    A rabbit is stunned.
                    [Success: 5, Roll: 10] Stepping slightly to the side, you bring your pine quarterstave down in a forward spin and unleash several rapid strikes aimed at a rabbit! It suffers a small bruise to its chest.
                    You are no longer busy.
                    spinstrike rabbit
                    [Success: 5, Roll: 16] Stepping slightly to the side, you bring your pine quarterstave down in a forward spin and unleash several rapid strikes aimed at a rabbit! It suffers a small bruise to its head.
                    A rabbit is no longer stunned.
                    You are no longer busy.
                    spinstrike rabbit
                    A rabbit is stunned.
                    [Success: 5, Roll: 56] Stepping slightly to the side, you bring your pine quarterstave down in a forward spin and unleash several rapid strikes aimed at a rabbit! It suffers a small bruise to its neck. It suffers a small bruise to its head. Critical Hit! Strong strike to the chest.
                    You are no longer busy.
                    spinstrike rabbit
                    [Success: 5, Roll: 97] Stepping slightly to the side, you bring your pine quarterstave down in a forward spin and unleash several rapid strikes aimed at a rabbit! It suffers a bruise to its chest. Critical Hit! Grazing blow to the chest.
                    A rabbit is no longer stunned.
                    A rabbit falls unconscious.
                    A rabbit breathes a final breath, then expires.
                    You are no longer busy
                    nod qua
                    You nod to a well-crafted pine quarterstave.
                    Originally posted by Mast3rmind
                    Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
                    Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
                    Ravenlark pats you.
                    Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

• <Turno thinks aloud: Boom. mental connection established.>
                      <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                      Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

• Archery SP is pretty LOL worthy. At least in the beginning.

Comment

Archery SP is pretty LOL worthy. At least in the beginning.
                          Yeah, i've found it hard getting a decent rotation or anywhere to hunt with mine. The target get's slow gains very fast.
                          Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                          Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                          Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                          It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                          Originally posted by Tale
                          My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

• Originally posted by glenh View Post
                            Yeah, i've found it hard getting a decent rotation or anywhere to hunt with mine. The target get's slow gains very fast.
                            I should have just learned another melee weapon and went back to getting 600 a week.

Comment

I should have just learned another melee weapon and went back to getting 600 a week.
                              Wish i got 600 a week
                              Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                              Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                              Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                              It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                              Originally posted by Tale
                              My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

• Originally posted by glenh View Post
                                Wish i got 600 a week
                                Get your 300 in a couple hours in the Colosseum. Then find a place with a high spawn rate and have a lean-to or something nearby, train for a few hours a day (athletic and decent endurance helps too) and shoot for 5-6 extra bars a day (50sp or so for me). Half the time I can't be bothered to do it because it gets pretty stressful, but I have some goals to accomplish that require me to be online a lot now. So killing two birds with one stone. Mostly killing time.

I learned a weapon only to drop it and pick something up I'll never finish. I've known every non com except tailoring. Every weapon except the axes, cestii, and trident. I get bored easily.

On the lulzy subject of archery, in the thread where Japes had quick string sp removed. People had some awesome ideas to have aim and quick load to award SP as long as they were followed by a shot, and he completely ignored it and went on the make other bad combat changes, like adding stances to weapons that didn't deserve them, and nerfing whip traps and not fixing the strikes or adding a stepping move like he mentioned. Oh well, I'll just continue my plan to get ankle trap deleted and turn whips into an entirely useless skillset.

Comment

Working...
                                X