No announcement yet.

New LOL thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverbloodmoon asks Tale, "Do I have to sit on your lap and ask nicely 'cause I've been a good girl?"
    Riverbloodmoon bats her eyelashes at Tale.
    Tale says to Riverbloodmoon, "Your WA name makes me think of a woman on a REALLY bad period."
    Tale says to Riverbloodmoon, "So....no sitting on my lap."

Comment

• [Success: 95, Roll: 1] A gladiator raises the pommel of her iron gladius, aiming it at your head, but misses. You block a gladiator's iron gladius with the blade of your head!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cagefighter View Post
        [Success: 95, Roll: 1] A gladiator raises the pommel of her iron gladius, aiming it at your head, but misses. You block a gladiator's iron gladius with the blade of your head!
        Swordfish? Sabertooth?...

Comment

• I saw that. The man has a blade IN HIS HEAD. Approach with CAUTION.

Comment

• An arrow flies in from the west, whizzing right past you.
            You sway to one side to avoid a grim-faced archer's attack.

You yell, "Missed you son of a motherless goat!"

An arrow whizzes into the area from the west, striking you! Your lorica hamata absorbs the impact of the blow.

You yell, "Hit me that time! I take it back!"
            Nothing much to say.

Comment

• I approve the curses
              Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

• Oklahoma Soon to ban the wearing of hoods!

In true Iridine style.
                Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
                - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
                - a whiner

Comment

• This made me laugh.
                  (probably more than it should have)

sizeup here
                  The area around you is rather cramped, no more than ten feet across.
                  l
                  This shop is square and spacious, with plastered brick walls and a smooth brick floor, Sample spear heads are hung on the walls, beside their corresponding hafts. Everything is clean and neat. A polished brass lantern hangs from the ceiling. A wide pine counter divides the store in half, keeping customers to the front of the store.
                  You are facing south. You see an oak door to the north.
                  Rufus is standing behind a counter ahead of you.
                  <Pandarus thinks aloud: Oh Ereal's blazing jewels, I'm on my way.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucentius View Post
                    This made me laugh.
                    (probably more than it should have)

sizeup here
                    The area around you is rather cramped, no more than ten feet across.
                    l
                    This shop is square and spacious, with plastered brick walls and a smooth brick floor, Sample spear heads are hung on the walls, beside their corresponding hafts. Everything is clean and neat. A polished brass lantern hangs from the ceiling. A wide pine counter divides the store in half, keeping customers to the front of the store.
                    You are facing south. You see an oak door to the north.
                    Rufus is standing behind a counter ahead of you.
                    That qualifies as a typo. @report -> Typo Bug, from that location, etc so someone ca fix it.
                    Game Master Tale
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tale View Post
                      That qualifies as a typo. @report -> Typo Bug, from that location, etc so someone ca fix it.
                      Lighten up, it's a lol thread
                      Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                      Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                      Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                      It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                      Originally posted by Tale
                      My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

• I can see Tale making a choke glenh WA command/easter egg next.
                        Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
                        - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
                        - a whiner

Comment

• Originally posted by killboy25 View Post
                          I can see Tale making a choke glenh WA command/easter egg next.
                          I'd pay role points for that!
                          Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
                          You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
                          You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
                          Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
                          Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

• Originally posted by Trisidius View Post
                            I'd pay role points for that!
                            I'm sure a few people would.....
                            Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                            Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                            Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                            It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                            Originally posted by Tale
                            My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

• <You think aloud: Just assumed since it's always been 5 it was locked at 5 like most combat skills. >
                              think Carry on.
                              <You think aloud: Carry on.>

That awkward moment when you meant to proclaim and think instead.

Comment

• You say, "There is no count in."
                                [Success: 51, Roll: 99] Stepping slightly to the side, you bring your oak quarterstave with smooth bronze caps down in a forward spin and unleash several rapid strikes aimed at Pralena! She suffers a bruise to her right arm. She suffers a bruise to her face. She suffers a bruise to her chest.
                                A blue-clad guard bearing a sunburst symbol rushes into the room and peers at you.
                                A blue-clad guard bearing a sunburst symbol turns toward the eastern wall.
                                A blue-clad guard bearing a sunburst symbol points at Pralena.
                                A blue-clad guard bearing a sunburst symbol exclaims, "Submit!"
                                Pralena fires an iron-tipped arrow from a finely crafted black walnut bow at you. You suffer a faint wound to your right thigh.
                                A blue-clad guard bearing a sunburst symbol yells, "Halt!"
                                You are no longer busy.
                                A blue-clad guard bearing a sunburst symbol begins to move toward Pralena.
                                You say, "Oh lord."

Comment

Working...
                                X