New LOL thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armataan View Post
    And this wasn't funny. I'll be better about it in the future.
    http://i.imgur.com/YGFTKo4.gif

Comment

[Success: 8, Roll: 9] Tightly gripping your bronze dagger, you make a quick underhand stab aimed at a gaunt grey rat but fail to hit.
      "You should learn this well, admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see."

Comment

Happens a lot more than you'd think. Something to do with weird decimal points that aren't shown.
        Flamboyant

Comment

Originally posted by Flar View Post
          [Success: 8, Roll: 9] Tightly gripping your bronze dagger, you make a quick underhand stab aimed at a gaunt grey rat but fail to hit.
          It happens to Mal quite a bit with his axe. I haven't paid much attention to whether it's with a specific attack or against a particular opponent, but I'll keep my eye on it for a while and see if I notice a pattern.
          "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Telvanni Guard View Post
            Happens a lot more than you'd think. Something to do with weird decimal points that aren't shown.
            You sir... are a genius.

I have never had that bug explained to me, but it actually makes totally perfect sense now. Thank you.

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/...09821869_n.png

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
            HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/justin_bieber/go

31 for me.

Comment

You could take 34 Justin Biebers in a fight!

Comment

27 beebs for me

Comment

23. Probably because I don't hate 'Baby' as much as I should.
                    Flamboyant

Comment

http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/plotting_eat

I like this one. Apparently there is a 54% chance my family and loved once are plotting to eat me!
                      Last edited by Cagefighter; 03-19-2014, 08:46 PM. Reason: I don't know how to post links!

Comment

Only 27.

As soon as that first song played.. The first note he sang. I cried a little.

Comment

Ulath says to you, "Try being me I stopped chasing....I have no idea how old I am."
                          Skye considers.
                          Skye says to Vinian, "That's not cheap, no."
                          You say to Ulath, "You stopped chasing not out of want or desire, my dear friend - but simply because your cane can't keep up."
                          Skye grins at you.
                          Ulath says, "I think I am thitorty thrive."
                          metaphorically as well.
                          You say to Ulath, "I meant, an actual cane, but I suppose it could work metaphorically as well."
                          You snicker.
                          Vinian asks Skye, "What's not cheap?"
                          Ulath says to you, "I know you always believed you could add all the twos to make ten I settled for nothing less then the best."
                          Skye says to Vinian, "250 talents for rings."
                          Vinian nods to Skye.
                          You gasp at Ulath.
                          Vinian says to Skye, "Bought from the temples."
                          You say to Ulath, "I never dipped below a four."
                          Skye nods to Vinian.
                          <Yitcha thinks aloud: Any brokers available?>
                          Ulath says to you, "I have been with you when you are drunk."
                          Skye says to Vinian, "That's where I bought mine, too, but I don't remember them being that costly."
                          You say to Ulath, "Really? Well you are a two...."
                          You shudder.

Comment

Another day in RV x5:

A light wind blows gustily from the southwest. The air is warm.
                            A wary drover makes his way in from a wide cobblestone road to the east.
                            A wary drover yells, "Anyone wishing to return to the City may come with me!"
                            A wary drover yells, "I will be leaving for the City shortly!"
                            A wary drover yells, "Any stragglers? I'll be leaving shortly!"
                            A wary drover shrugs.
                            A wary drover makes his way to a broken cobblestone road to the west.
                            You don't see a "dro" here.
                            You say, "Nooooooooooooooooo."

I guess it's time to stop being lazy and make a drover script since the GM's won't.

Comment

srsly.

make it a REDACTED ferry. REDACTED.

Wait for drover.

You will wait for the drover to arrive.

wait for berth.

You will wait for the arrival at the berthing station.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                              HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

[Difficulty: 34 , Roll: 96]
                                Overwhelming you with his strength, a gladiator wrenches away his short whip and sends you tumbling back!
                                You are currently doing something.
                                [Success: 5, Roll: 99] A gladiator brings his arm forward, back and forward again, lashing his short whip across you viciously! Critical Hit! Poor follow-through yields little. a gladiator's eyes widen and yours narrow as his swing barely catches you. You suffer a shallow cut to your left thigh.

You will be busy for seven more seconds.

[Success: 10, Roll: 88] A gladiator brings his arm forward, back and forward again, lashing his short whip across you viciously! Your leather breeches absorbs the impact of the blow.
                                You will be busy for three more seconds.

My laughter is nervous laughter.
                                Flamboyant

Comment

Working...
                                X