No announcement yet.

New LOL thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew breeches could do that. Though why was he aiming at your breeches, hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by krisslanza View Post
      I never knew breeches could do that. Though why was he aiming at your breeches, hmm...
      Most people overlook leather breeches and leather tunics. They provide a nice layer to armor.
      No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

Originally posted by Iosaerius View Post
        Most people overlook leather breeches and leather tunics. They provide a nice layer to armor.
        I don't know about now, but in the ancient past, absolutely anything you were wearing could absorb a blow. Although sometimes it got broken or ruined in the process. I've seen bracelets, bandages, and what-not soak up hits. I've not seen it since getting back, but I figured they'd changed that too.

Glad to see it hasn't all changed.
        "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

Baskius asks, "Where's Drac and Noranna?"
          You say to Baskius, "Fighting a giant crab."
          Baskius says to you, "Oh f*** that."
          Last edited by Sceadu; 03-23-2014, 06:12 AM.
          No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

That's my Captain!
            Last edited by Sceadu; 03-23-2014, 06:12 AM.
            Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
            - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
            - a whiner

Comment

Hehe, G rated forum for the win
              Argued with GM Tale on forums.
              Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
              Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
              It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
              Originally posted by Tale
              My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Hahaha! that was a fun night. And thanks for the kudos by the way
                But in the end all that we do, Is just all that's ever been done.

Comment

Iridine has the smartest dogs

A shaggy dog named Acolyte barks loudly and opens its mouth wide.
                  You beckon to a shaggy dog named Acolyte to follow you.
                  You walk through a polished marble arch.
                  You arrive at a front room. You are facing west. You see a scuffed blue door to the north and a polished marble arch to the east.
                  You walk through a polished marble arch.
                  It is too dark to see anything.
                  You gesture at yourself.
                  You beckon to a shaggy dog named Acolyte to follow you.
                  A shaggy dog named Acolyte jumps about Xianna, mouth open and panting.
                  You take a square wooden board coated with wax from a leather satchel.
                  You take a thin wooden stylus from a matte black muslin neckpouch stitched with an ornate bone-beaded silver wolf.
                  A shaggy dog named Acolyte paws at Xianna, begging for food.
                  You start to write on a square wooden board coated with wax...
                  [enter "." to finish or "@abort" to abort.]
                  Come.
                  You finish writing on a square wooden board coated with wax.
                  You show a square wooden board coated with wax to a shaggy dog named Acolyte.
                  A shaggy dog named Acolyte goes to your side.
                  A shaggy dog named Acolyte moves to follow you.
                  I cannot pretend to be impartial about the colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones, and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns. (Winston Churchill)

Comment

Ael woulda been so proud!

Comment

A stout woman with black hair says to you, "This phrase means "Good morning."."
                      A stout woman with black hair says something in Spoken Parcines.
                      A stout woman with black hair says to you, "Now you repeat it."

A stout woman with black hair says to you, "This phrase means "How old are you?"."

A stout woman with black hair says to you, "This phrase means "Where is your father?"."

A stout woman with black hair says to you, "This phrase means "Can I buy you a drink?"."

Umm... I feel like the Parcines is the language of pedophiles.
                      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                      A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

I've gotten the how old are you, where is your father combo too. Don't know if there was drinking involved or not.
                        Originally posted by Isle1
                        Next time you think about starting a thread ask people on IM's first to see if it isnt a retarded idea, because that was a retarded idea.

Comment

Aurik makes a wide, heavy-handed, slashing attack at a muscular marine, cutting from left to right with his retalq gladius! He suffers a cut to his right thigh

[Difficulty: 24 , Roll: 89]

In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron mace from a muscular marine and send his battered bronze trident flying!

Elyria expands the spinning whip above her head into a series of diagonal slashes aimed at a muscular marine, stepping forward and twirling in pace with each cut! He suffers a cut to his chest. He suffers a cut to his right hand. He suffers a cut to his left hand.
                          You are no longer busy.

You swiftly assume the Iunius' Stance.
                          [Success: 5, Roll: 65] You lower your iron mace and twist, smashing upwards at a muscular marine! He suffers a ugly bruise to his left thigh.

Aurik stops wielding a retalq gladius.

Aurik puts a retalq gladius in a black leather scabbard with bronze studs.

Aurik takes a battered bronze trident.

With a fluid back and forth motion, Elyria strikes at a muscular marine with the tip of her scale whip! Critical Hit! Only the tip of Elyria's scale whip strikes a muscular marine. The damage is mostly to her pride.

Aurik puts a battered bronze trident in a backpack.

You are no longer busy.

Aurik says to you, "Not my fault he's dumb enough to drop it."

You cackle at Aurik
                          But in the end all that we do, Is just all that's ever been done.

Comment

You are no longer using Cestus Weaving Stance.
                            [Success: 55, Roll: 77] With a fluid motion, a man in a Cineran uniform with a red cloak brings his quarterstave in a downward sweeping arc aimed at your legs, knocking you down!
                            [Success: 95, Roll: 12] Without interrupting his quarterstave's spinning motion, a man in a Cineran uniform with a red cloak chops down at you, but misses.

I was aggressive... curious as to what his stance was.

Comment

You are surrounded by the pleasantly warm waters of a tepidarium. The warmth of the water washes over and through you, easing sore muscles and tired bones.
                              You are facing south. You see some stone steps surrounding the pool leading upwards.
                              Some water is ahead of you.

drink wat
                              There's nothing in some water to drink.
                              <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                              Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

From atop an elevated podium, Sceadu puts a dagger in his pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X