No announcement yet.

New LOL thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife goes to sleep before I do. When we we were younger I'd stay up playing TEC at my desk. Now, I grab the laptop and play whilst she sleeps. Win, win.

She gets her husband next to her while sleeping, I can keep playing TEC.
    Originally posted by Arconn9
    First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

• That's why I whisper it to myself.
      Originally posted by Arconn9
      First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

• A large chitinous beetle with a long horn kills a large alligator.

I've never seen this before.

Comment

• Hmm, I have seen a raven do that before, but not a beetle. Neat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Syden View Post
            A large chitinous beetle with a long horn kills a large alligator.

I've never seen this before.
            This used to happen in the dumps with hounds and rats, and in the sewers with snakes and rats/osecars way back in the old days.

With our NPC creatures having such freedom of action, does this qualify TEC as a viable AI?
            "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

• no, sorry, AI = Artificial Intelligence... aka the ability to learn, and respond to unanticipated situations... these situations are all programmed in, and not spontaneous, so not AI.

Comment

• [Success: 30, Roll: 85] You stomp your foot down on a man with a weather-beaten
                face, and hit! Critical Hit!The attack bludgeons the ground just beside a man
                with a weather-beaten face's foot, barely missing. The pain causes a man with a
                weather-beaten face's leg to buckle!

I felt like I was a Chi master or something...

Comment

• You have just been awarded x role points.(Keep on creeping on) Good work!

I really laughed out loud when that came up on the screen...
                  TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                  Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                  Originally posted by Bucaria
                  The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• You are allowing the following people to touch you: ["Delora", "Jaylene", "Azuri", "Alinta", "Vivien", "Zeerah", "Carta", "Kristianna", "Xia", "Juliane", "Chalena", "Carmisu", "Natara", "Presley", "Jaydea", "Kimalei", "Nyobhe", "Ahree", "Camphoria", "Elsana", "Coralee", "Kenderaela", "Aidene", "Aleska", "Arisse", "Kivas", "Avaya", "Iskibelle", "Elvae", "Accalia", "Nyen", "Xene"]

Comment

• You slut.

----------------------

Comment

• From atop an elevated podium, As Pranzor pushes up on a brass lever, the clanging of chains and gears and gates echoes through stone floors.

Comment

• CURRENT CONTEST
                          Competitor Current Odds
                          --------------- ------------
                          Aerilia 10 : 2
                          Aluonse 1 : 1
                          Syden 15 : 2
                          Beornyth 179 : 2

Better than I thought I was.
                          Flamboyant

Comment

• Originally posted by Telvanni Guard View Post
                            CURRENT CONTEST
                            Competitor Current Odds
                            --------------- ------------
                            Aerilia 10 : 2
                            Aluonse 1 : 1
                            Syden 15 : 2
                            Beornyth 179 : 2

Better than I thought I was.
                            One of the first times I was in the games with Slyte, he wound up in this weird contest against a bunch of big names. Pleistan, Lucidious (sp?), and a bunch of higher tier gladiators... and then me at the end.

I think the odds wound up being like over 700 to 1 against me. People were betting like mad, just no one on me. I wanted to place a bet on myself, just 'cause odds like that, it's worth a shot. Kept trying to convince a friend to bet a talent on me. She claimed she did, but then when she realized I was going to win, admitted the truth that she had not. Or lied, and had bet, and kept the money for herself...doesn't really matter now.

At the end, in odds of over 700 to 1, when Slyte finally stepped out onto the field against Pleistan, Pleistan was exhausted from beating the tar out of everyone else. One hit landed (mainly because he was nice enough to switch berserk for me) and Pleistan dropped. Slyte won at those odds... and absolutely no one bet on him. I laughed pretty hard about that one.
                            Originally posted by Marren
                            YOU CAN'T HIDE CRAZY WITH MAKEUP, I PROMISE YOU.

Comment

• That sounds really familiar. Might have been one I saw too long ago.
                              Flamboyant

Comment

• You ask a prostitute, "How much for soma that ass?"
                                A prostitute says, "Sorry, I'm here for redemtion."
                                A prostitute says, "Redemption even."
                                say to pro 100 talents
                                You say to a prostitute, "100 talents."
                                A prostitute taps his chin.
                                A prostitute snickers.
                                blink
                                You blink.
                                say woah
                                You say, "Woah."
                                A prostitute says, "Oops."
                                say to pro Youre a dude!
                                You exclaim to a prostitute, "Youre a dude!"
                                A prostitute asks, "Take it you're not into that?"
                                scream
                                You scream!

Comment

Working...
                                X