Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

New LOL thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Success: 28, Roll: 33] A gladiator jabs at you with a swift punch using his bronze cestus! You suffer a faint wound to your face.

What?
    Flamboyant

Comment

• <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Pox on all.>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: I shall remove the warts. The rest can rot as far as I care.>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: All I ever did was try to give everyone a chance in this city.>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Hell with you all.>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: MONEY was never a concern...>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Vultures.>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Don't argue your petty little diatribes. I'm done. Happy?>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: You are all petty, sad little creatures.>
      <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Enjoy what you've built.>
      A short time later...this...
      <Prothius thinks aloud: He's knocked out in the cold baths presently.>
      <Sukar thinks aloud: He tried to kill himself...laid down on the floor as the heretics attacked..>

So...lemme get this straight. You cursed and called people petty while having a childish tantrum in thoughts? And then tried to kill yourself? Wow. Just...wow. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. This was classic. Bravo. But, please, can we skip the encore? Thanks.
      This isn't a bakery. We aren't gonna sugar coat sh*t for you.

Tell a lie often enough and with enough conviction, it will become truth to all who hear, and say, it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalandra View Post
        <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Pox on all.>
        <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: I shall remove the warts. The rest can rot as far as I care.>
        <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: All I ever did was try to give everyone a chance in this city.>
        <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Don't argue your petty little diatribes. I'm done. Happy?>
        <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: You are all petty, sad little creatures.>
        <Sukar thinks aloud: He tried to kill himself...laid down on the floor as the heretics attacked..>

So...lemme get this straight. You cursed and called people petty while having a childish tantrum in thoughts? And then tried to kill yourself? Wow. Just...wow. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. This was classic. Bravo. But, please, can we skip the encore? Thanks.
        Still trying to figure out if the Player had a breakdown or if he deserves kudos for rping a character breakdown... I mean.. who curses pox on the petty little creatures.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalandra View Post
          <Axonius Flavius Vespatian thinks aloud: Pox on all.>

No. Better luck with the encore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantraste View Post
            No. Better luck with the encore.
            I meant I didn't want to hear the drama play out again. Once was plenty, even if I did giggle...a lot.
            This isn't a bakery. We aren't gonna sugar coat sh*t for you.

Tell a lie often enough and with enough conviction, it will become truth to all who hear, and say, it.

Comment

• sorry I missed it, that would have been interesting to watch.

Comment

• A fluvitur walks in from a small cargo hold.
                A fluvitur tries to take a bite out of ..., but misses.
                A fluvitur climbs a short bronze ladder, upwards.

They're learning....

Comment

• <You think aloud: Does anyone want to sign up for Hero School?>
                  <Psilac thinks aloud: No.>
                  You have just been awarded 10 role points.(I don't even know)
                  Last edited by Trisidius; 02-06-2016, 04:00 AM.
                  Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
                  You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
                  You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
                  Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
                  Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

• [Success: 11, Roll: 42p] Shifting your grip on your spear, you sweep at a thin fierce-looking man's feet, knocking him down!
                    A hired guard brings down his dull bronze gladius in a chopping motion aimed at a thin fierce-looking man! He suffers a shallow cut to his head.
                    A short caravan drover brings his banded club down in an overhead motion, striking at a thin fierce-looking man! Critical Hit! Strong bash to the right thigh.
                    A thin fierce-looking man falls unconscious.
                    With great effort, a thin fierce-looking man makes his way to his feet, using a spear as support.
                    You are no longer busy.
                    impale
                    [Success: 5, Roll: 78p] You hold back the main force of your blow, inflicting a minor hit to his right thigh. You grip your spear tightly and thrust forward, impaling a thin fierce-looking man! You drive him to the ground and release the spear

Comment

• Holy bad luck batman.

A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "This phrase means "The tracks are fresh."."
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says something in Spoken Blackroot.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "Now you repeat it."
                      echo man
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features frowns.
                      [Success: 5, Roll: 1] You manage to utterly mutilate the phrase.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features nods to you.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "This phrase means "Praise the ancestors."."
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says something in Spoken Blackroot.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "Now you repeat it."
                      echo man
                      You are in the middle of something.
                      You are no longer busy.
                      echo man
                      [Success: 5, Roll: 1] You try to repeat the phrase but fail miserably.
                      You are no longer busy.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "This phrase means "I've come to trade with your tribe."."
                      echo man
                      [Success: 5, Roll: 1] You attempt to repeat the phrase and near about choke yourself.
                      You are no longer busy.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "This phrase means "Her hips are wide and pleasing. She will bear me many children."."
                      echo man
                      [Success: 5, Roll: 1] You manage to utterly mutilate the phrase.
                      A broad-shouldered man with battle-scarred features says to you, "This phrase means "What do you want to trade for that?"."
                      echo man
                      [Success: 5, Roll: 2] You manage to utterly mutilate the phrase.
                      VOTE!!! TMS

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...e+Eternal+City

Originally posted by xiaozh
                      There, I saw Neptune himself demonstrating Hypnoticus Pirate Style.
                      Originally posted by SirLocke
                      Hypnoticus and I remember a time when those that wield tridents were gods among mere mortal men.

Comment

• You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.
                        You are slain.

So... Apparently i'm immortal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalos87 View Post
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.
                          You are slain.

So... Apparently i'm immortal.
                          Your immortality and my kill %script.person trigger resulted in an endless loop. Sorry about that

Comment

• I died 1235
                            "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilippeCP
                              Awesome. TEC is the game that keeps on giving.
                              Good times

Comment

• Originally posted by Iosaerius
                                <Parlin thinks aloud: And Ereal does not eat ass.>
                                I will accept kudos as payment for making everyone laugh so everyone knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X