New LOL thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yuval View Post

"Soft-shelled turtle" is the description--there are also red-bellied turtles and snapping turtles, among others. Sufficient ranks in fishing will reveal the name of the species of the "soft-shelled turtle"...
    You do not recognize exactly what kind of FISH this is. Wouldn't it be better if you didn't recognize what type of turtle this is?

Comment

• You arrive at a wide clearing centered around a tall wooden tower. You are facing south. You see an oak forest to the north, to the northeast, to the east, to the southeast, to the south, to the southwest, to the west, and to the northwest; and a ladder leading upwards.
      The sky is filled with fluffy clouds. The air is absolutely still. It is hot.
      An arrow whistles through the branches and strikes your face!
      Originally Posted by Herdias86
      [Success: 5, Roll: 58] You step forward, grasping your retalq axe in one hand tightly and lifting it above your head, before striking downwards in a powerful blow aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Thrust to the face leaves a gladiator bleeding profusely from the cheek!
      Originally posted by ArchMagi
      your chopping motion turned into a straight thrust, cool trick that.
      Troll Fail level OVER 9000!

Originally posted by glenh
      True, and i guess it could kill my character if i argue too much with you.
      Sooooo much win!

Comment

• Lupian looks at a sign.
        Lupian asks, "Whats it say?"
        read sign
        Do NOT pass this door.
        Synodia says, "Welcome."

Comment

• <Darksnil thinks aloud: Anyone know how to get a dog out of your bank account......>
          <Kyrah thinks aloud: Why is there a dog in your bank account?>
          <Accalia thinks aloud: That is a little funny.>
          <Darksnil thinks aloud: I guess when I lost my room......they sent it there....>
          <Darksnil thinks aloud: I just want the thing out, Just found some ugly smears on one of my sack....did not smell all to well either.>

This entire episode was hilarious.
          Last edited by GinaDana; 01-14-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• You say to Alge: Hi Algae!
            Alge says to you, It's Al-jeh
            Alge says to you, "Alge Brah from Altene."
            You laugh.
            Alge asks you, "Understand how to pronounce my name now?"
            You exclaim to Alge, "Yes Brah!"
            Alge bobbles his balance, but manages to stay upright.

Comment

• undress
              This is not an appropriate place do undress.
              No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

• Noob Tip: Dont bind key "x" to an attack command and spam it to exit the bank menu. You will end up in jail for 50 rl hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syden View Post
                  Noob Tip: Dont bind key "x" to an attack command and spam it to exit the bank menu. You will end up in jail for 50 rl hours.
                  Damn, That's hilarious! You're an Aussie so just drink the weekend away!

Comment

• You separate a pile of chickens.
                    The only person who is allowed to kill people in mass numbers is god himself.. and its cool because he always serenedes you with trumpets to soften the mood prior.

Comment

• Originally posted by StUnTmOnKeYaRaM View Post
                      You separate a pile of chickens.
                      Them crispy chickens are too lit.

Comment

• You're mega lit right?

Comment

• A fluvitur pup arrives.

A middle-aged caravan drover begins to move toward a fluvitur pup.

A middle-aged caravan drover stops next to a fluvitur pup.

A middle-aged caravan drover gets a banded club.

A middle-aged caravan drover wields a banded club in his right hand.

A middle-aged caravan drover raises the handle of his banded club, bringing it
                          down on a fluvitur pup's head! It suffers a fracture to its head.

A middle-aged caravan drover yells, "Raiders! Take them down!"

Comment

• Ciaran thinks aloud: So you're gonna be like Koppe, other than not as annoying and suddenly forgetting how to use them?

Glad to see my name still being thrown away, 2-3 years after he's been gone 8)

Comment

• I was sad that no one got my "Jelly of the Month Club" subscription reference in think.
                              <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                              Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweninger View Post
                                Ciaran thinks aloud: So you're gonna be like Koppe, other than not as annoying and suddenly forgetting how to use them?

Glad to see my name still being thrown away, 2-3 years after he's been gone 8)
                                Yes it's a great name, the best name, I'm an expert with names, I am a name, and it's a very good name. Ioulinus is a disaster.
                                Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Working...
                                X