No announcement yet.

New LOL thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be even funnier when you get knocked down and you take an arrow to the knee

Comment

• Originally posted by Kered View Post
      Finding an area before anyone else is always awesome, I can only think of maybe two or three times since 1999 I had the chance to be that lucky.

How many are in the worm temple alone
      I found a small area where all the rooms were labeled like $Location_12133. Literally just wandering around the the barren areas outside Monlon. GM's had no idea how I was able to just walk into that unfinished area. Was some pretty awesome descriptions though and made me really really want to participate in the event it was supposed to be for

Comment

• Originally posted by Syden View Post
        It's going to be even funnier when you get knocked down and you take an arrow to the knee
        I've had this happen to my locksmithing/healer a while back, though it was from falling from the rope swings than taking an arrow to the head.
        I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
        Steven Hawkings

Comment

• At the center of the arena floor, Dark thunderclouds move away toward the north, several miles away.
          Damn clouds, ruining the arena for others.

Comment

• Kyrah pauses.
            Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
            You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

Kyrah doing her best impersonation of the Burly Sailor, at the Franlius docks. XD This timing just made me giggle!
            Constable Lieutenant, Station I
            Founder of Diamond Eye trading company.

Kyrah pauses.
            Kyrah's mouth forms the shape of an "O" as she stares at you for several moments.
            You hear the clear tone of a loud horn from someplace far away to the southwest.

<Aux-chat> Scolve: Like the difference between "if (cheese is 'smelly)" vs "if (fromage is 'has_odeur)"

A fellow player has given you Kudos! Reason: "Beacuse I cant even PP when youre online without being nervous as f@#$."

Comment

• Crispian steps in front of a small weathered wagon and prevents it from going through a heavy iron gate.
              Crispian says, "Halt! Only authorized members of the Legion may pass!"

Wagons can't join the Legion. Sad.

Comment

• You see a priest lecturing a child on the merits of virtue.

Comment

• Your $symbol, $symbol, and $symbol are inflamed.

Your $symbol, $symbol, and $symbol are swollen.

Comment

• You say to Mondan, "show me your balls."
                    Mondan says to you, " I don't seem to have that in stock."
                    Coming back to his shop hours later to find out that I've been banned. Thanks.
                    TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                    Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                    Originally posted by Bucaria
                    The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• Pilfer was arrested on Jemros 2nd, 285 by Felisin for One count of Larceny.
                      No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

• From the new Superlative thread.
                        "Most likely to be found unconscious: Thesil
                        Most likely to be found unconscious: Thesil. Sorry, bud.
                        Most likely to be found unconscious: Thesil
                        Most likely to be found unconscious: Within the city: Thesil. Outside the city: Olio"

Four out of six so far. Least I'm doing good at something! Hahah.

Comment

• You say, "Come, bandits. Come. Let's dance."
                          A black-toe pheasant steps out from some nearby underbrush.

Comment

• Tale says, "Rubico is the only person I actively tried to murder and failed at. Repeatedly. Even when he only had a freaking 15% chance to NOT die."

Comment

• must not have used that magical autokill function that they have access to.

Comment

• There are 15 users currently connected and roaming the gameworld. There are 6 users who are hidden from the WHO list.

Jameis
                                Synodia
                                Derplord Herplor
                                Astyr
                                Dolium
                                Agelaus
                                Cavannus
                                Olio
                                Fespar
                                Nothing much to say.

Comment

Working...