Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

New LOL thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kered
    replied
    [Success: 82, Roll: 58] His left thigh has a large bruise. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh has a large bruise. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh has a large bruise. His left thigh is bruised. His left thigh has a large bruise. It is not bleeding. There are no broken bones. His left thigh is fairly clean. This part needs new bandages. There are no stitches on this part.

I think I hurt

Leave a comment:

• Tender
    replied
    The small colorful bird gently squawks, "Morphius grasshole tasty totaly!"

I'm dead.. lmaoooooo

Leave a comment:

• Zaef
    replied
    <hears something funny while diving>

When you open your mouth, water floods in and nearly chokes you. The ocean
    gets the last laugh.

You are no longer stunned.

Leave a comment:

• Ilkilyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Tale View Post
    I think Disney really dropped the ball this year. Solo: A Star Wars Story doesn't drop until the last weekend of the month. They SHOULD have released it today on May 4th. "May the 4th be with you!"

Get your $&!# together, Disney.
    But Solo doesn't use the force. He uses a blaster and a wookie with a crossbow

Leave a comment:

• Tale
    replied
    I think Disney really dropped the ball this year. Solo: A Star Wars Story doesn't drop until the last weekend of the month. They SHOULD have released it today on May 4th. "May the 4th be with you!"

Get your $&!# together, Disney.

Leave a comment:

• Shiloboy
    replied
    <Evagrius thinks aloud: Dammit Legionary, ya scared the **** outta me!>
    <Corb thinks aloud: Ha, sorry. I'm in a rush.>
    <Aurik thinks aloud: Hmm?>
    <Evagrius thinks aloud: Nothing Aurik..all ya townies got me all spooked about plates and Corb comes running at me like his ass on fire in the grasslands is all.>

I don't know why this made me laugh so much but it did make me lol pretty hard when I read it

Leave a comment:

• isgrimnur
    replied
    [Success: 1, Roll: 100] A raw haunch of mutton sizzles as you hold it over a brightly glowing fire.
    You are in the middle of something.
    You are no longer busy.
    You sing, "stuck in the middle with ewe...."
    [Success: 1, Roll: 10] A raw haunch of mutton sizzles as you hold it over a brightly glowing fire. It appears to be done cooking.

Crazy Evagrius....

Leave a comment:

• isgrimnur
    replied
    LOL, you let a mimic bird into the game world and didn't hard code it to begin with...SMRT....half the player base would take the Tide pod challenge if they were millenials..unlike us old people that take the Tide pod challenge and do laundry.

Leave a comment:

• Syden
    replied
    Originally posted by Scolve View Post

Due to a number of OOC and inappropriate comments being levied at the bird, his vocabulary has now been hardcoded to approximately 700 words. Anything heretical or blatantly OOC has been removed, as has anything that would result in an R-Rating in a movie. PG-13 swears and words such as 'Trollop' have been left in place.

Additionally, proper names and personal pronouns have been fixed to properly capitalize.
    It totally said Scolve is a Trollop

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    I might have got told my fingers will get bite off for tapping the cage to much trying to get it to say doot

Leave a comment:

• mikeand
    replied
    I tried getting it to say "Kinky" and "No handouts"...I hope that's in his words

Leave a comment:

• ToothlessRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Scolve View Post

Due to a number of OOC and inappropriate comments being levied at the bird, his vocabulary has now been hardcoded to approximately 700 words. Anything heretical or blatantly OOC has been removed, as has anything that would result in an R-Rating in a movie. PG-13 swears and words such as 'Trollop' have been left in place.

Additionally, proper names and personal pronouns have been fixed to properly capitalize.
    Dang, lost a bet on this change.

Leave a comment:

• Scolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Lexi View Post
    You tap an elegantly crafted golden cage, containing a expressively colorful bird.
    The small colorful bird gently wails, "Tunechi-loves-anal finds bacon-is-truth."

This bird has a dirty mind.

Leave a comment:

• Lexi
    replied
    You tap an elegantly crafted golden cage, containing a expressively colorful bird.
    The small colorful bird gently wails, "Tunechi-loves-anal finds bacon-is-truth."

This bird has a dirty mind.

Leave a comment:

• Shiloboy
    replied
    Best new name in WHO:

Poscadelius

Posca DELICIOUS BABY

Leave a comment:

Working...
X