X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D3

Anyone still playing Diablo 3?

Just started again. NubByForce#1522
    Wombat responds from afar, "Allupindat Booty is probably less acceptable than President Clinton."
    Tale responds from afar, "Downs Endrum? Really?"
    Arconn9 in "Best gladiators of all time project" thread - Wehttam (for beating Rizer,Drexus and like 5 other characters with a bow in the first Gladiator fights I ever been too and when we were are all newbie characters, just for that time lol)

Comment

Added you. Sythral#1626

Comment

is this for pc or xbox?
        Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
        Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Pc 123456

Comment

Yep. That, hearthstone, and heroes of the storm
            Shizdain#1253

Comment

too bad its not for xbox, id join in on that
              Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
              Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

too many hackers on xbox. I watched a mate join in on a public game and he went from paragon 100 to 20000 within about 10 minutes and they gave him a hacked weapon so he could 1 shot everything

Comment

I play Heroes, if any of you want to team up shoot me a private message and I'll give you my ID#
                  "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
                  X