Pet feed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet feed

It's a scam. How can Innkeepers charge such outrageous fees for a service they do not seemingly provide? It doesn't even matter if you keep a dog there or not; they'll charge you for just owning pets. Aren't there any renter laws in Iridine? Jeeez

I just wish you could leave food on the ground and when the timer to pay that fee comes up, it eats a random food object and reduces the cost to 0 for that timer period. Would really help clean up all the Franlius biscuits I have stocked up...

Comment

I've always thought that, when hungry, dogs should eat whatever is laying nearby. Like real dogs. Leave food out? Yeah. That's going to get eaten. Someone dropped some meat in the woods? Oops. My dog ate it. Perfect little vacuum cleaners.

Comment

Leave your dog in the street? Oops. I ate it.
        TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
        Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
        Originally posted by Bucaria
        The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Maintaining a clean environment is really hard nowadays considering the fact that I have 2 lovely dogs who love to roam all around the house. I am thinking of setting-up a wood pet gate to create a boundary. Which type would you guys recommend, a freestanding gate to install on every passage or a convertible gate?

BTW, my apology for bringing this thread back to life as I am not sure where to post this concern of mine.
          Last edited by justjoy; 03-27-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

you're posting about real life, when this thread is talking about in game npcs.
            You'll want to post in the eternal noise forum about real life off topic stuff.

Comment

That is rather funny,
              Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

bots are getting good enough to make it to 7 posts and last 2 months? c'mon man!
                Originally posted by urek23
                On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
                  bots are getting good enough to make it to 7 posts and last 2 months? c'mon man!
                  And edit posts?

I think he just needs to get a baby gate from Target or Walmart and use that in a doorway. It's what I do for my little puppy.

Comment

that's 100% a bot
                    Originally posted by urek23
                    On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

Working...
                    X