• Logs and Streams

Looks like my last thread got deleted.

Videos and the channel are up at this website here:

https://www.twitch.tv/philippecp/videos/all

Happs gaming.
    Philippe

Think you'll do another one soon?

Comment

Any idea why it got deleted? There a TOS conflict with streaming or something?

I just find it surprising how many spam threads get created in these forums yet a thread where someone contributes to trying to garner interest in TEC gets deleted....

Anyway, keep streaming bro, love to watch these in my free time

Comment

Keep it up!
        blank kills you with blank's bare hands.
        You are slain.

Comment

Wow!

This is probably one of the funnest streams yet. Legionary Arteus and Maliken head up to Franlius because of a trash-talking Cineran Marine.
          We get up there and quickly take a couple out. We feel real good about ourselves. Let me just say that doesn't last long as things quickly spin out of control...

During the stream I talk about combat tactics in group, how much fun text-to-speech would be during combat, we go into a bit of how it is to fight on the docks in Franlius, attempt to interrogate a prisoner, and join the Iridine Legion making a push on the docks. All the while Arteus' player is with me on Skype giving me a back and forth.

Best Stream Yet. Have a look at it folks!

Bonus content: I talk a little bit about the heat between Skotos and I near the very end. Skip ahead if you want, though some information is peppered throughout the stream.

Thanks for watching!

Comment

Choke is OP.

Comment

I know! I'm the first person in that lineup.

Thanks for watching.

Comment

Hey! I'm going to be streaming right meow.

I'll be going through character creation and the tutorial. It's been a while but I thought I might cover some basic topics.

Cheerio,
                PCP

Comment

Chargen+Tutorial.

And a whole lot of me rambling.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140163632

Comment

My keyboard is so loud...

Comment

I'll be streaming Veromos again this evening. Maybe in five hours or so.

Focus this time around will be first steps in Iridine! What to do. Where to do it. How to do it. Things like that.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Looks like I'll be streaming again in five hours or so.

Veromos will be taking his first steps in Iridine. I'll be focusing on simple How-Tos and what his first few days will look like.
                        Feel free to come by the stream or IG to get some role-playing done!

Comment

Looks like I'll be streaming again in five hours or so.

Veromos will be taking his first steps in Iridine. I'll be focusing on simple How-Tos and what his first few days will look like.
                          Feel free to come by the stream or IG to get some role-playing done!

Who knows what'll happen to the city's newest axeman?

Comment

Hey. Added a new video over at Twitch. Just did up some starter stuff like where to earn money, the Ludus Valerius, where to get some early training in, that sort of stuff.

I hope you enjoy!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/140633785

Comment

Working...
                            X