Hunting grounds for profit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting grounds for profit

Where are spots I can go quickly nowadays for some decent coin? Preferably a place where I can make it back in 2 hours..

Traevant is low value but close. Swamp Complex. Burnt Villa or sea caves if you can skin a little. Treehouse if you have a little more time to travel. Grey Sands if you're decently skilled or want to avoid the spears (they hit harder, are worth nothing.)

You mean like that?

Comment

Steps Gardens or Complex. Anywhere else is a waste, even if you can skin. Well not totally true, Old city and the tunnels has probably the best skinning coin.

Edit...I might add after weeks of working the Steps Gardens, only half the people wear leather armor. Strange how things change.
      TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
      Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
      Originally posted by Bucaria
      The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Let me ask this..

Has anything changed in 2 years regarding coin making? Last I remembered leather was where it was at. Bronze daggers in the sands weren't all that much.

Comment

Let's change that too

"Has anything changed in 2 years at all in TEC? No.

Comment

Right now I've been doing about 10 talents in 3 hours, Looting hunters camps.

Heh, half that is true, but which half.
            TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
            Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
            Originally posted by Bucaria
            The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeand View Post
              Right now I've been doing about 10 talents in 3 hours, Looting hunters camps.

Heh, half that is true, but which half.
              No freaking way... I don't believe that

Comment

Working...
              X