Who's left?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's left?

With looking at the game world, Ulath, Skye, Valgar , these are the last few people in Iridine as old as Kered or older..who else is still alive and active?
    Curious thats all
    The Brotherhood of Traevant-Medivh Server

Traevant Militia First Speaker

Jerkface

I thought about reviving Ignaria. But I think we're almost out of old folks. Only others I can think that I consider being old are Elowynn, Rethanor, Viker, Rubico.

Comment

viker isn't old.

Comment

Kjel Created: Sun Oct 17 16:34:56 1999
        <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
        Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

I could think of a few more
          Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Characters: A man in a bronze heCreated: Sat Feb 5 20:58:18 2000 Last Accessed: Sun May 14 02:16:56 2017
            Originally Posted by Herdias86
            [Success: 5, Roll: 58] You step forward, grasping your retalq axe in one hand tightly and lifting it above your head, before striking downwards in a powerful blow aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Thrust to the face leaves a gladiator bleeding profusely from the cheek!
            Originally posted by ArchMagi
            your chopping motion turned into a straight thrust, cool trick that.
            Troll Fail level OVER 9000!

Originally posted by glenh
            True, and i guess it could kill my character if i argue too much with you.
            Sooooo much win!

Comment

All my known chars are dead. I'm playing single player TEC right now and it's been great.
              Originally posted by urek23
              On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
                All my known chars are dead. I'm playing single player TEC right now and it's been great.
                It really is enjoyable! Playing TEC with thoughts off is like a brand new experience.
                Originally Posted by Herdias86
                [Success: 5, Roll: 58] You step forward, grasping your retalq axe in one hand tightly and lifting it above your head, before striking downwards in a powerful blow aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Thrust to the face leaves a gladiator bleeding profusely from the cheek!
                Originally posted by ArchMagi
                your chopping motion turned into a straight thrust, cool trick that.
                Troll Fail level OVER 9000!

Originally posted by glenh
                True, and i guess it could kill my character if i argue too much with you.
                Sooooo much win!

Comment

Could bring back Witinger, but I prefer Kabar...who is actually older.

Comment

I'm still here, obviously not playing Kergan anymore, but still here
                    Kergan Adrenna: ex-Lancer, pole dancer and rebel extrodinaire

Comment

What about your partner in crime, Torian?

Comment

Be a cold day in hell before we see him again, I'm afraid
                        Kergan Adrenna: ex-Lancer, pole dancer and rebel extrodinaire

Comment

I still play sometimes. My oldest is from 2006, though.

Comment

Evagrius is still about, though my interest in TEC is low at the moment.
                            I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
                            Steven Hawkings

Comment

Working...
                            X