Adding a "How-To" start playing to wikidot, maybe homepage too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a "How-To" start playing to wikidot, maybe homepage too

I read somewhere that someone was having issues getting their husband to play because navigating past creating an account is difficult. Can we add a series of pictures, like below (but better) to both the wiki and the http://www.skotos.net/games/eternal-city/ page?

Like a

Brand New?
    Click Here to See How to Create An Account and Get Playing Fast!

When they (the hordes of new people) get there, they see a series of slides like below, which tells them with pictures how to deftly "create an account", pay or use the free features, and get playing.

You know what kind of website I want to see dedicated to?

A Chargen Build Guide...

IT tells you what each choice gives.... like, Spindly body form = speed, coltish body form = agility etc etc..

That would make rolling good chars for newbs easy.. who wants to start off all spread out like a jackass, with fairly good everything.

Comment

if i had a premium account and the time to do it, i would, but no can do...

Comment

It's just a game man, a role playing game, make a character, it's not like you're playing Yezrah7 in text form, play what you get, and improve it as the character ages, or don't. Loss of a character isn't the end of the game, it's just a chance to play a different character.

Comment

Working...
        X