Other Versions of the Reaping for the Future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ssjflint View Post

...I'm going to be annoyed if I'm seeing people laying on the ground waiting to die, and I debate even wasting my fatigue on them.
    For some reason this struck me as funny as hell....

Laying bro#1 "Kill me! I want my VC!"
    Laying bro#2 "No no, me first!"

I don't know about most people, but I'm in it for the prize man. Free domus and citizenship? That's pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Shiloboy; 03-07-2018, 05:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Dyro
    Good RP is consistency.
    Originally posted by Cloudy
    Shiloboy wins.
    Fatality.
    Keep up the good work.

Comment

I had a little bit of an idea...

I'd hate for the newly built Isle to go to waste after the event. Why not make it a prison island or something of the sort? Criminals can be sent there instead of banished to the Steps/RV/executed. When the island theme rolls around again, they could be given the opportunity to redeem themselves and win it all. Or die tryin'.

Comment

I had not heard so hopefully someone will be able to answer me. Are the folks that die at this event getting a proper funeral ceremony by the cult or are their bodies being left to rot while folks back in the city have a memorial service? Figured some of the more religious minded folks would find this detail important.

If the island becomes somehow accessible in the future, I think it's be neat to have little tokens laying around buried in sand. A broken gladius. The cut handle of a whip. A shattered buckler. An rusted iron helmet cleaved in two.

Comment

Originally posted by Ssjflint View Post
          I had a little bit of an idea...

I'd hate for the newly built Isle to go to waste after the event. Why not make it a prison island or something of the sort? Criminals can be sent there instead of banished to the Steps/RV/executed. When the island theme rolls around again, they could be given the opportunity to redeem themselves and win it all. Or die tryin'.
          I like this idea also. Also like that the island would be reusable.

Matt's suggestion re: tokens = thumbs up.

Comment

Letís just see how this event goes and what they have planned for afterwards before we annoy the GMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Syden View Post
              Let’s just see how this event goes and what they have planned for afterwards before we annoy the GMs.
              That's fair.
              Nothing much to say.

Comment

Early kudos to the GMs for putting this together. From what I've heard there are 100 characters that are going. If true, that alone is 500 created items for the event and that's just 1 small portion of all that has to go into the planning for the event.

We salute your courage and your sacrifice and wish you a happy Hunger Games!
                Originally posted by urek23
                On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

Originally posted by Lusama View Post
                  I figure a lot of the characters in this culling are people reviving a throw away character they made a the beginning of time (skotos) just for the vet lvl 10.
                  No doubt there are some but mine has nearly 4k ranks,

If this was yearly I would train a character each time to compete, sort of a sport..

Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
                    Early kudos to the GMs for putting this together. From what I've heard there are 100 characters that are going. If true, that alone is 500 created items for the event and that's just 1 small portion of all that has to go into the planning for the event.

We salute your courage and your sacrifice and wish you a happy Hunger Games!
                    Several thousand items have been made for one purpose or another. Wildlife and other threats were added to over a hundred thousand rooms. A stupid amount of gazeable landmarks were crafted - more than in the normal Gameworld by orders if magnitude.

GM Cyradis deserves the vast majority of the credit for the hundreds of hours of labor that has been put into making this event viable.
                    Game Master Tale
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Working...
                    X