No announcement yet.

new characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had my woodise living in RV, it was great I never ran into banished criminals that made my life unbearable, why would someone want to live there, like Tale stated its built for everything (granted i didnt find a low level hunting either) but as an outdoors person it was perfect, i did run into other like minded people and occasionally a group of people going to towers.
    As for not enough people, I personally am active in going to social media posting up about our game, going to mmo sights trying to talk up the game , why cause right now money wise I can't afford a sub, food or 12 bucks sub, im gonna go with food, so im trying my part to help the game. More people more money more gm time.
    Instead of always looking negative, try to do positive.
    P.s You kiss salmon and like it
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Sirk View Post
      Where is the beginner level hunting ground in Rock Valley?
      Just south of the baths is an alley that spawns critters at night time which is fairly simple.

RV dumps are somewhat easy and would be great if the issue of npcs only spawning in one spot was addressed so that its viable for a greater number of people. However bears and wolverines make this difficult when they spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
        Speaking of 'new groups' of people...I'm surprised more people haven't decided to do the whole 'I live, work, hunt, sleep, etc, in this place' wish as big as the gameworld is. Rock Valley, Blackvine, Vet, and even Monlon can support specific character builds independently of the 'main city', and we've a giant glut of open inn-rooms. Maybe it would be easier to try if there were a few people who decided to make characters like that for one area. Though, my money is on Rock Valley. Between the town and the Nehal village, and all the various hunting areas, that place could support a fairly large group of people. Just to give people who haven't been there in a while an idea of what's available in RV:
        • Various Mid-To-High Level Trainers
        • Highest Level IG Trainer (Nehal)
        • Flop House(s)
        • Inn Rooms
        • Beginner-level hunting area.
        • Mid-level hunting areas.
        • High-level hunting areas.
        • Bronze Buyer
        • Iron Buyer (Nehal)
        • Locksmith Shop
        • Stone Buyer
        • Skinned Parts Buyer
        • Leather Buyer
        • Fish/Corpse Buyer (Nehal)
        • Bank
        • Multitude of Wilderness & Woodsie Resources
        • Plentiful Easy Fishing Spots
        • All Resource Type Regions Except Swampland
        • Tailoring & Locksmithing NPC Jobs (RV Healer jobs still on my to-do list)
        • Baths (RV) & Steam Room (Nehal)
        • Various Provisioners
        • Various Drinking Establishments
        • Various Eateries
        • Shield Repairman
        • And More
        If there was a way to convert tokens into iridine coin I could see more people visiting Nehal and using RV.

Comment

The Fenri-gifr ruins could use an overhaul to make RV more popular. I like the unique mobs there. I don't really like the layout and the spawn rate seems broken. I've walked in circles for 20+ minutes and haven't got anything to spawn at times. If it was a reliable hunting ground it would make Nehal/steam baths in RV popular.

I'm probably doing something wrong though
          Originally posted by urek23
          On a scale from spawning-monsters-is-an-event to three-armors-fit-in-a-sack-on-purpose, how useless am I?

Fixed12345

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post
            The Fenri-gifr ruins could use an overhaul to make RV more popular. I like the unique mobs there. I don't really like the layout and the spawn rate seems broken. I've walked in circles for 20+ minutes and haven't got anything to spawn at times. If it was a reliable hunting ground it would make Nehal/steam baths in RV popular.

Have you tried since the most recent hunting ground critter spawning update?

Also, throw us an @report from the location of any jankiness and I will have a look.
            Game Master Tale
            Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd View Post

You're are doing something wrong. I've been doing 30 talents a day there for the last month....oops
              TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
              Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
              Originally posted by Bucaria
              The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Working...
              X