belhrads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belhrads

With the new changes, I was curious if the 38 talent tin helmets from Belhrad was intentional or intended to be part of the plate release? As a guy who recently purchased one of the 38t tin helmets (to test) it would be great to get clarity. I received feedback from one staff member that Belhrad prices items higher for good reasons that might not be apparent and feedback from a 2nd staff member that just said Belhrad is overzealous on the prices of some of his work. I don't care about the loss of 38 talents but noticed the store had been full of 30 plus talent tin helmets recently and didnt understand the purpose/value of this. It just seemed a bit contradictory to everything else going on with Belhrads. thanks in advance!

So, a little background about how items are priced at Belhrad's:
    Every item type has a base price. This base price is increased by things such as item quality. It's also increased by the cost of the supplementary materials, such as silk streamers costing more than wool streamers on a piece of armor.
    The tin helmets are not faceplates and are not intended to be, though these are one of a few item types that seem to get random boosts in pricing based on various 'expensive' details being added to a relatively inexpensive item, causing the price to seem excessive comparatively. In these cases, the value of the additional materials outstrips the price of the base item by orders of magnitude when the item is generated.
    GM Scolve

Comment

That explains why there was a set of bronze greaves for 160t the other day.

Comment

thanks Scolve!

Comment

I had a suggestion that I figured adding to this thread would be best.

There was a weapon that appeared to be put out specifically for my character based on past purchases. I liked the weapon and wanted to buy it. I went to the bank to get the funds and Nayden put it away when I left and didn't bring it back out upon my return with the funds. Can Belhrad work with Senedas? Maybe Nayden has some dialogue to see if you're interested in the weapon and need more time to get funding?

suggestion #2: reduce cestii in stores and ban from discount boxes!!

Comment

Originally posted by bandit9999 View Post

There was a weapon that appeared to be put out specifically for my character based on past purchases. I liked the weapon and wanted to buy it. I went to the bank to get the funds and Nayden put it away when I left and didn't bring it back out upon my return with the funds. Can Belhrad work with Senedas? Maybe Nayden has some dialogue to see if you're interested in the weapon and need more time to get funding?

Is the weapon Belhrad put out for you now in his case? Try stock in the room Belhrad is in?
            The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
            Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Originally posted by bandit9999 View Post

Items that get brought out based on purchase preferences will cycle in and out of stock like the rest of the stock, however, I recently updated this so that they're brought out in Belhrad's main room, so that they will only rotate in and out alongside other custom-stocked items. Also, feel free to try interacting with Belhrad about these items if they disappear again, one of us may be able to find the item in question and bring it out for you again.
              GM Scolve

Comment

Scolve is there an upper limit on the box tiers? I.e. Can you only get X ammount from a tin box? Or is there a random chance you can get a squamata from a copper box?

Comment

Originally posted by herdias View Post
                  Scolve is there an upper limit on the box tiers? I.e. Can you only get X ammount from a tin box? Or is there a random chance you can get a squamata from a copper box?
                  Each box tier has a set value range.
                  GM Scolve

Comment

Working...
                  X