Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave Island

13th day of Rindak in the 286th Year of the Republic,

I, Scyro Tyanensis, Governor of the Slave Island will sail to reach my new home during the Festival of Morning. [This Weekend 26-27th of mayl]

In the meantime, I recruit volunteers to be exiled to this big hostile land with me and be part of my staff. This is a place of slaves, Cineran prisoners of war and soon criminals but there will be a lot to do, a lot to build. [The island is an automatic PK ticket on every one there]

I am the first volunteer, knowingly accepting to never return for the glory of the Republic. It is the rule of the Island and it will apply to me and all those after me.

I need hunters, woodsmen, healers, soldiers, cartographers, acolytes and why not architect, builders, farmers! And be sure that my staff will be properly treated. There is an entire province to organize and lead.

Get your life in order. Be ready to leave with me, only few weeks left.

Send me your applications via the harbor or forum post office. I’ll be easily found in person or a person of my House too.

[I'll publish more details about the Slave Island rules in the upcoming days/hours]

Comment

Interesting idea. I wish you luck, Guvna.

Could this be the start of maybe a 'hardcore' mode to TEC where you can start a character on the island... I'd be down maybe.

Comment

Going to rename the island Australia next?
        Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

I definitely imagine this as the new "End game" hardcore mode. I imagine things like magic will be much more prominent

Comment

Originally posted by Felisin View Post
            Going to rename the island Australia next?
            I SAID THIS! words12345
            "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

So do characters who go to the island through this event, and die, still qualify for veteran character packages?
              Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

If they die via PvE or PvP than yes I'd assume, since we all issued a pk when we go.
                I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
                Steven Hawkings

Comment

If there is shrimp on the Barbie and hot blonds Iíll bring over my woodsie

Comment

After reading the laws post this sounds really interesting, is this on the same island as the Culling event?

Comment

Not at all what I expected from a lawless land

Comment

Yes it is on the same island

Comment

Be careful what you drink. Especially if it comes on a suspicious looking pedestal

Comment

Hope someone finds giant weapon and armor stashes

Comment

Assuming this goes beyond people wanting to kill off their alts for VC packages, it might be interesting. I think if any significant development time/effort is going to be put into this island, though, there ought to be a way for characters to get there besides random one-time events. Maybe a smuggler who'll take you there on a rowboat for a large fee or something like that (and who makes it very clear to you that you're never coming back if you go).
                              [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

Working...
                              X