Isle of Slaves Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catuluscaesar View Post
    Side note: this island is ridiculously huge and impossible to navigate. Nothing is visible by scanning, and trying to find anything is literally running around a forest blindly. Extremely frustrating.
    ROFL, Yep.. I wanted to explore and actually play this situation out.. but, after we walked for about 50 minutes in the same direction to only still be in the same forest quickly made me realize the most intelligent route was to get my guy killed as soon as possible.

Comment

Sounds like build lean too every twenty mins
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
        Sounds like build lean too every twenty mins
        Then spend 3 months trying to find them again.

Comment

Well if you have lots of woodies you can cover a lot of ground
          "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Surprised people actually seemed surprised about the islands size. Was enough people pissing an moaning about it from the culling event in the WA and in the forums. One of the fellows paced out from where we are camping to the swamp, its just shy of 900 paces...and the swamp is basically in the middlish of the island so if that gives someone a general idea of the vastness of the island.
            I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
            Steven Hawkings

Comment

Hmm... I didn't see that.
              Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

I didn't know the deadline to sign up was so soon ,will there be further chances outside of being exiled to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyril View Post
                  I didn't know the deadline to sign up was so soon ,will there be further chances outside of being exiled to go?
                  Everytime criminals are sent to exile, there will be opportunity to come.

Comment

Great! Thank you, bummed I missed the sign up.

Comment

i apparently got excluded from the event because things got pushed up by quite a few hours, maybe ill go ooc-like and start assaulting connies to get sent in
                      Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                      Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Two heads in my bag...more to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAGE View Post
                          Two heads in my bag...more to collect.
                          https://media1.tenor.com/images/e2f3...itemid=7362669

??
                          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                          A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by celticdark View Post
                            i apparently got excluded from the event because things got pushed up by quite a few hours, maybe ill go ooc-like and start assaulting connies to get sent in
                            Yes, this is what I am trying to subtly relay. Though apparently a bluntness is needed.

Comment

Working...
                            X