Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catuluscaesar
    replied
    I'm a huge fan of a class system. I do think being able to buy holdings to secure class would be a huge way to remove money from the gameworld as well (for patties, you'd pay about 300 talents for a 5T per month holding, for example). I also want to see patties returned.

Leave a comment:

• VBaehr
    replied
    Aside from an already broken system {I. E. Patricians}, I don't see what the point is in having a class system.

Leave a comment:

• Rupert
    replied
    No changes were proposed, we were actually talking about something else at the time and it came up offhandedly, and he wanted us to move the conversation here to assess interest. I've also got no idea what they have in mind for advantages or difficulty of rising in class. I'm sure they would be open to suggestions, though.

Leave a comment:

• VBaehr
    replied
    What is the actual purpose of this class? Is it only to make non coms [who some how always have all the money IG anyways] even more worth wide? What is the benefits vs the non benefits? Having a class system with no set goals, and say "vote' doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonus
    replied
    I'm not really interested in it myself, but I'm not against it either for those who are. Could make things more interesting, depends on what being of a higher class would actually mean. Does it impact events you can hold? Areas of the gameworld you can get into? Justice system (more likely someone will take your word over someone else's or more jailtime to those who mess with you)?

What were the proposed changes in discord?

Leave a comment:

• Hordini
    replied
    I think it's a great idea and is something I've been interested in for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Something like this is a great evolution of the game. For it to be 'worth it' though it needs to be worth it. Maybe there's a valuable area (Like belhrad's) a [whatever] classed citizen can visit a certain number of times per year or whatever.

A few wealthy people will want to class up. But most of the people sitting on vast amounts of money may do it one time and then won't re-up. Because there's not mechanical value to it.

I like the idea and I'm behind it.

Leave a comment:

• Dark997895
    replied
    I would absolutely love to see a class system in place. The ability for noncombatants to do more with their professions than just the physical things created from them. Turning arrows and baskets into net worth and political standing is a fantastic way to incentivize players to double down on their noncom viability without creating a boring work environment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X