Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If TEC had loot boxes what would they be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kered
    replied
    I would only want random things that would have no impact into the game - An apple tree that gives you apples via season, orange trees same. Mini fish pond (think koi) Help design an area random prize, color dyes for cloths, a machine gun

Leave a comment:

• Ariden
    replied
    Double sp gain would only be worth it for combat characters if it included min-gain sp otherwise there’s no point as you get to 250 in two or three bars at the arena.

My concern is how broken the current system is. It is too expensive to buy STPs. That should be looked at in conjunction with this, if this were to be considered. The other thing to consider is why would we want this as a community? Truthfully how many people are paying for this game now? This has the potential of being a huge money pit and if not done right would effectively destroy a fairly fragile game, which is where I think we are sitting right now.

Just be clear with the intention. I'm ok with throwing money at it if it gets us paid GM support so they can be more active in the game. However, I would hate to just see more thrown down the well without a tangible benefit.
    Last edited by Ariden; 05-14-2019, 03:01 PM. Reason: Got to a computer to clean up my phone text.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeCP
    replied
    From the Discord:
    • Double RP accumulation
    • Double SP (can we define what this would look like?)
    • Pushing back minimum gains by 100sp (throwing numbers out there)
    • Unique permanent make up
    • Unique hair colors
    • Tattoos
    • Clothing
    • Packs
    • Furniture
    • Housing decor
    • Permanent or long lasting plants
    • Non-com skill points but in package form and can only be used for non-com skill sets with a cap on how high you can go with points
    Follow up question I suppose is what would you be willing to spend? Keep in mind the unfriendly currency conversion for our international players such as myself.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeCP
    replied
    Originally posted by Ilkilyn View Post
    Free PNPC with a custom short description - "A handsome man with whiskers"
    Oh! I especially love this one. That's great.
    I've never played around with a PNPC before. Making me hungry for it.

Leave a comment:

• Ilkilyn
    replied
    Free prose improvements. So things like customize your sneeze, bow, smile, laugh etc command permanently.
    Free Button Pushes
    Free PNPC with a custom short description - "A handsome man with whiskers"

Leave a comment:

• Dark997895
    replied
    Yes to all those things.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeCP
    started a topic If TEC had loot boxes what would they be?

If TEC had loot boxes what would they be?

Hi folks,

So if TEC had loot boxes you could buy for real dollars what do you think or wish they contain? Should you be able to earn them via IC activities?

Here are a few thoughts of mine regarding what they might contain:
    • A title/emote/interaction NPCs have with you from time to time (ie. walking by a constable nods to you, a priest sees you and says a prayer, etc.)
    • RPs
    • Special haircut available from the barber
    • New scars availalbe from the generator
    • SPs
    • Bolts of cloth in special colors
    • Increase in Nehal reputation (via stash of fish/tokens?)
    • Increase in Franlius reputation (via stash of armbands?)
    • Increase in reputation from that Aralex guy I've never used (via an omelette?)
    ​​​​​​​What do you guys think?
Working...
X