Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crit of the day!

Soren picks up an onion.
    Soren throws an onion at you! Your rough leather studded ptergyes absorb the blow.
    Soren exclaims to you, "I win!"
    Soren jumps up and down!
    Soren jumps up and down!
    You pick up an onion.
    [success, 46 roll, 94] You throw an onion at Soren. An onion connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. Critical Hit! Strong Strike to Soren's chest, forces him into a poorly balanced parry!
    You exclaim to Soren, "I win!"
    You jump up and down.
    You jump up and down.

I think I just forgot something...

I'm trying to decide if I want lunch or dinner. That's enough for me right now.

LMAO ya jerk. Gave me a bruise to the chest that did! And knocked me into a defensive stance...
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
    Steven Hawkings

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Soren's so funny.

Almost miss him.... almost.

Comment

I didn't think I'd be posting here again, at least not this soon. But here it is. The crit of the day:

Lilith takes a short whip.
          Lilith wields a short whip in her right hand.
          You say to Lilith, "We can go back, sun won't be up by the time we get there."
          A pod beetle begins to move toward you.
          A pod beetle stops next to you.
          A pod beetle tries to bite you, but misses.
          [Success: 62 Roll: 86]Lilith brings her arm forward, back and forward again, lashing her short whip across you viciously! Critical Hit! You can't help but grimace as your hand gets cut! You suffer a shallow cut to your neck.
          A pod beetle tries to bite you, but misses.
          You blink.
          Lilith blinks.
          Lilith says, "Oh dear.."
          You say to Lilith, "You gonna patch me up now?"
          You bat your eyelashes at Lilith.

I think I just forgot something...

I'm trying to decide if I want lunch or dinner. That's enough for me right now.

Comment

[Success: 45, Roll: 79] Sliding both hands near the haft of your iron trident, you swing the whole haft forward, striking Arachne! She suffers a fracture to her neck.
            You say, "I knew spider hunting with you was a bad idea."
            ------------------------------------------------
            'A man in a black hooded cape responds from afar, "What's up?"'
            'Scott responds from afar, "NP"'
            'Scott responds from afar, "You can share the poop with me too."'
            'Scott responds from afar, "Idjit."'
            'Bruce responds from afar, "Would you drop that bush, please?"'
            'Testudo responds from afar, "What exactly is a 'magical' berry?"'
            'Bactrian responds from afar, "Well that's freakish."'
            'You sit down in a recliner covered in SirLocke's pants.'
            'You are holding Bruce in both hands.'
            'You are holding Bruce in your arms.'
            'Jenn responds from afar, "roflmao"'
            'Japes says, "What? No one's found the holy grail and the magical sword of the worm temple yet? Wow."'
            'Japes says, "Oops. Shouldn't mention anything."'
            'Japes says to you, "Sorry, PK tickets aren't available on buildings."'
            'Jenn responds from afar, "Stop trying to aim weapon catch, you silly man."'
            -Within these forums rest my legacy-
            There's no "I" in "team," but there is in "winner."
            In Loving Memory... 11/27/05-12/01/05
            ------------------------------------------------

Comment

[Success: 5, Roll: 95] You shoot a barbed arrow at a leech snake and hit with a satisfying THUNK! Critical Hit! Fierce strike to the neck. Blood flows. The attack pins a leech snake to the ground.
              Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

Attendants drag the wounded body of a gladiator off to be tended to.
                [Success 28; Roll 99] Irelius jabs at a gladiator with a swift punch using his bronze cestus! Critical Hit! Vicious stab to a gladiators' head!

If I'm not mistaken, that's the echo you'd get from crit-killing a gladiator? If so... le swoon.
                Go here. Y'know you want to.

"I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They never see me comin'." - Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

It's scientific fact that intelligence is directly proportional to the number of idiots you piss off.
                Originally posted by Japes
                To quote Bruce, "Ego sum rex Romanus, et super gramattica."

Comment

I don't think so. That just looked like an animal/prone human crit. He was dragged off before, so he probably fell unconcious at the same time you entered your command, and wasn't dragged off before the execution of the attack.
                  Relevant to most forum threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackening
                    I don't think so. That just looked like an animal/prone human crit. He was dragged off before, so he probably fell unconcious at the same time you entered your command, and wasn't dragged off before the execution of the attack.
                    It's not a prone/creature crit, though. Vicious isn't one of the adjectives used in them.

"I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a surprise, Kevin. They never see me comin'." - Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

It's scientific fact that intelligence is directly proportional to the number of idiots you piss off.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Vicious isn't one of the adjectives used in them.
                        Actually, it is. I've got it.

Comment

Hrm. That's weird. I've only gotten Shocking, Impressive, Firm, Damaging, Light, and a couple of others.

Huisden posted it in here somewhere, I'll look for it.

Comment

Yes, you killed him. Just you can't loot Gladiators and so forth, so it drags them away as you 'kill them'. Happened to me before. Just like they'd get dragged when they get knocked out, they get dragged if they're crit killed.

Just the dragging happens like you might see..

A gladiator is stunned.
                            <insert crit here>

A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                            A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Critical Hit! Your iron cestus slices deeply into a thugs abdomen, disgorging blood!

something like that. Was definitely fun when he was severely bleeding.
                              The Angry Gladiator of Altene and King of Iron Fists - Kelve Kein'ei

Comment

Working...
                              X