The Crit of the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A squinty-eyed sailor is stunned.
    You slowly lower your retalq gladius dramatically, then step forward, slashing at a squinty-eyed sailor's with a wide upwards ark! Critical Hit! Deep slash to a squinty-eyed sailor's right thigh severs an artery. Blood spurts everywhere!
    Blood spurts from a squinty-eyed sailor's right thigh. He is severely bleeding!
    A squinty-eyed sailor is no longer stunned.
    A squinty-eyed sailor falls unconscious.

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 88] You make a quick stabbing motion at a fully armored
      hoplite with your boison gladius! Critical Hit! Your boison gladius slams into
      a fully armored hoplite's thigh, chipping bone and sending him staggering in
      agony!

My first really good one.

Comment

• Bahahahaha!

You scan to the south for targets.
        You can target Accalia to the south.
        throw pie at acc
        [Success: 34, Roll: 91] You throw a savory bacon and cheese pie at Accalia. A savory bacon and cheese pie connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. Critical Hit! You get a little extra 'oomph' into the strike.
        s
        You are in the middle of something.
        You are no longer busy.
        s
        You walk through an arch.

You arrive at a tablinium. Accalia is here. You are facing south. You see an arch to the north and a thick pine door to the west.
        blink
        You blink.
        Accalia peers at you.
        lol
        You laugh.

Really? A crit from throwing a pie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cagefighter View Post
          Bahahahaha!

You scan to the south for targets.
          You can target Accalia to the south.
          throw pie at acc
          [Success: 34, Roll: 91] You throw a savory bacon and cheese pie at Accalia. A savory bacon and cheese pie connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. Critical Hit! You get a little extra 'oomph' into the strike.
          s
          You are in the middle of something.
          You are no longer busy.
          s
          You walk through an arch.

You arrive at a tablinium. Accalia is here. You are facing south. You see an arch to the north and a thick pine door to the west.
          blink
          You blink.
          Accalia peers at you.
          lol
          You laugh.

Really? A crit from throwing a pie!
          Um, well...if you look at the post that started this thread, food fighting is cool.

Soren picks up an onion.
          Soren throws an onion at you! Your rough leather studded ptergyes absorb the blow.
          Soren exclaims to you, "I win!"
          Soren jumps up and down!
          Soren jumps up and down!
          You pick up an onion.
          [success, 46 roll, 94] You throw an onion at Soren. An onion connects with a satisfying *THUNK*. Critical Hit! Strong Strike to Soren's chest, forces him into a poorly balanced parry!
          You exclaim to Soren, "I win!"
          You jump up and down.
          You jump up and down.

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 99] Twisting the angle of your two-handed tin axe's blade, you slash upward at a gladiator! Critical Hit!Your two-handed tin axe slices deeply into a gladiator's abdomen, and his blood ebbs quickly out onto the ground! a gladiator doubles over in pain.

Comment

• I really like that one.
              Flamboyant

Comment

• A gladiator has left large high and ample middle defensive openings.
                A gladiator is stunned.
                [Success: 7, Roll: 100] Diving forward, you roll into the ground towards a gladiator, before rising up with a double punch with your twin cestii! Critical Hit! Solid connection to the ankle! a gladiator stumbles sideways. You hear the sounds of bone shattering as the studded leather cestus slams into a gladiator's foot! You roll forward after you strike, springing back up to your feet.

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 18] You slam the bottom of your a dinged bronze-trimmed
                  towering oval shield with a seelan center into the head of a sea snake, caving
                  in its skull.

Killing Blow With a Shield

Comment

• Good times

[Success: 5, Roll: 95] You lower your boison mace and twist, smashing upwards at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Solid strike to a gladiator's shin resounds with a painful crrraaccckk!

[Success: 5, Roll: 91] Stepping forward with your boison mace outstretched, you pivot into a crushing sideways blow, aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! The boison mace lands squarely on a gladiator's nose with a bloody crunch!

[Success: 5, Roll: 75] You lower your boison mace and twist, smashing upwards at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Hard blow to a gladiator's neck snaps it like a twig!
                    Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 64] You raise your spiked iron mace and jump up, bashing at a gladiator on your way down! Critical Hit! A gladiator sputters, mouth full of blood, after taking a bad hit to the neck!

Not as nasty as masterz, but still awesome
                      But in the end all that we do, Is just all that's ever been done.

Comment

• [Success: 32, Roll: 99] Rising from your prone position, you make a quick upward stabbing motion at a gladiator with your bronze cestus! Critical Hit! A sickening wrench emanates from a gladiator's hand.

Ha ha ha....
                        Flamboyant

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 76] You lift the tip your two-handed tin axe and turn, making a swift downwards diagonal chop at a gladiator! Critical Hit!a gladiator stumbles back, one side of the face ripped open!
                          Several arena attendants drag away the wounded gladiator.

Not sure if a crit kill or lag.

Comment

• Would've likely been dead from bleeding out anyway if it were a PC... so we'll just chalk it up to crit kill

Although, I think "Attendants drag the wounded body of the gladiator off of the arena floor to be tended to." comes up instead when the gladiator dies.
                            Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

• Not a crit kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by masterz View Post
                                Would've likely been dead from bleeding out anyway if it were a PC... so we'll just chalk it up to crit kill

Although, I think "Attendants drag the wounded body of the gladiator off of the arena floor to be tended to." comes up instead when the gladiator dies.
                                I'll just pretend it was. And having a few crowd/attendant emotes for crit kills would be pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information