No announcement yet.

The Crit of the day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendants drag the wounded body of the gladiator off of the arena floor to be
    tended to.
    [Success: 5, Roll: 53] Tilting your Iridine wall shield on a vertical axis, you
    make a sudden stab at a gladiator with your boison gladius! Critical
    Hit!The thrust drives straight through a gladiator's throat, forcing
    him to choke on your boison gladius before he dies!

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 78] You lift the tip your two-handed boison axe and turn, making a swift downwards diagonal chop at a lean brute! Critical Hit! Excruciating cut to the left shoulder. The attack sheds blood!
      Blood gushes from a lean brute's left shoulder He is bleeding badly!

I see spurting and bleeding freely fairly often but not gushing

Comment

• A brown-haired man with a vicious smile is stunned!
        [Success: 5, Roll: 94] Stabbing a brown-haired man with a vicious smile suddenly with your boison gladius, you draw your arm back halfway and cut across with a follow-up slash! Critical Hit! A strike to the arm pierces flesh but is deflected off bone. a brown-haired man with a vicious smile winces as his elbow is smashed by your strike.

Comment

• Not crits but...

Strength: inhuman

[Success: 6, Roll: 24] You lift your two-handed boison axe high above your
          head, holding it at the base of the haft with both hands, before leaning
          forward and directing a heavy chop at a gladiator! She suffers a devastating
          cut to her neck.

[Success: 5, Roll: 75] Shifting your grip on your two-handed boison axe apart,
          you swat downward at a gladiator with the head! He suffers a fracture to his
          neck.

Comment

• Thanks for posting in the crit of the day, without posting a crit. Also there's no more strength: inhuman.

Comment

• I didn't think it'd be worth creating a thread "Non crit hit of the day". Also yes, yes there is inhuman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
                Thanks for posting in the crit of the day, without posting a crit. Also there's no more strength: inhuman.
                "From worst to greatest, attribute adjectives are: Abysmal, Very Poor, Poor, Below Average, Slightly Below Average, Average, Slightly Above Average, Above Average, Fairly Good, Good, Very Good, Great, Exceptional, Outstanding, Remarkable, Extraordinary, Phenomenal, Incredible and Inhuman."
                Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
                Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon
                Vote daily!

Comment

• ok, so I was mistaken, that's a LOT of levels over 200.

Comment

• I think every 5 points changes the name over 200? my best guess anyways from what I have been able to test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cecil78 View Post
                      I think every 5 points changes the name over 200? my best guess anyways from what I have been able to test.
                      Actually it seems to be:

101-110 - Average
                      111-120 - Slightly Above Average
                      121-130 - Above Average
                      131-140 - Fairly Good
                      141-150 - Good
                      151-165 - Very Good
                      166-180 - Great
                      181-190 - Exceptional
                      191-200 - Outstanding
                      201-210 - Remarkable
                      211-220 - Extraordinary
                      221-230 - Phenomenal
                      231-~245 - Incredible
                      ~245+ - Inhuman

Unfortunately I don't know exactly where my strength is, but I know it goes from Phenom to Inhuman with the candy, so Incredible cant be more than a 15 point span really. Also I could be off on these, but I -believe- these are the points I passed each word level

Comment

Working...
                      X