X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lannit.

You are no longer busy.
    [Success: 5, Roll: 96] You fire an iron-tipped arrow from a bright
    silver-washed bow with gold trim on it at a man with a weather-beaten face. An
    iron-tipped arrow connects with a satisfying THUNK. Critical Hit! a man with a weather-beaten face screams loudly as your arrow strikes him in the eye.

Comment

• Attendants drag the wounded body of the gladiator off of the arena floor to be tended to.
      [Success: 5, Roll: 86] Stepping slightly to the side, you bring your quarterstave down in a forward spin and unleash several rapid strikes aimed at a gladiator! Critical Hit! You force a gladiator to take several steps back and assume a defensive posture. Your quarterstave crashes noisily into a gladiator's skull! Your strike catches a gladiator off-guard, and he falls back to reconsider the situation.

Head-shot!

Comment

• [Success: 5, Roll: 71] You dip one hand then shoot an upward palm-strike at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Your left hand shatters a gladiator's left shoulder. It begins to gush blood!
        Blood spurts from a gladiator's left shoulder. She is severely bleeding!
        [Success: 5, Roll: 72] You dip one hand then shoot an upward elbow-strike at a gladiator! Critical Hit! Your left arm slams into a gladiator's right forearm with a sickening crrracckkk!

Comment

• A shower of blood sprays out from a Cineran auxiliary soldier's general area.
          [Success: 5, Roll: 99] Extending your boison gladius in one arm, you steadily step sideways towards a Cineran auxiliary soldier, unleashing several rapid jabs in quick succession! Critical Hit! A Cineran auxiliary soldier reflexively raises his arm, and your push with your boison gladius delivers a wide, long gash to his arm. Your thrust is anticipated and a Cineran auxiliary soldier's parry leaves him with only a slight scratch. Hard thrust to the jaw causes a Cineran auxiliary soldier to spit out blood. A portion of a Cineran auxiliary soldier's hand is rent apart by your blade, sinews severing in a gory mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Telvanni Guard View Post
            You are stunned.
            [Success: 5, Roll: 94] Vintrayu takes a step back. Vintrayu grips his blade tightly and begins a spinning motion, slashing at you. Vintrayu successfully twirls his entire body, striking twice! Critical Hit! You wince as your elbow is smashed by Vintrayu's strike.
            You can't do that while you are stunned.
            You are no longer busy.
            Blood trickles from your left arm.
            [Success: 5, Roll: 35] Vintrayu tightly grips his boison dagger. Stepping towards you, he then lunges a stab at you and strikes! Critical Hit! The boison dagger draws a vivid red line across your throat.
            [Success: 5, Roll: 98] Vintrayu tightly grips his boison dagger. Stepping towards you, he then lunges a stab at you and strikes. Vintrayu then moves his rear foot forward then pivots on it, spinning his whole body, while his blade arcs viciously in a follow-up slash! Critical Hit! The boison dagger draws a vivid red line across your throat. You take a step back as the boison dagger leaves a thin red line on your neck. Close one!
            You are no longer stunned.
            You slip into unconsciousness.
            Your neck slowly oozes blood.
            [Success: 5, Roll: 57] Vintrayu tightly grips his boison dagger. Stepping towards you, he then lunges a stab at you and strikes. Vintrayu then moves his rear foot forward then pivots on it, spinning his whole body, while his blade arcs viciously in a follow-up slash! Critical Hit! Light slash to the neck. Firm slice to the neck.
            Vintrayu says, "----"

ss

Short Stats for Akrondis

Health Points: -96/103 Fatigue: 98% State: unconscious

Load: 58 lbs.
            Encumbrance: You are bearing a moderate load.

Position: laying

Flawless Victory!
            Wow, I played Vintrayu... I don't remember doing this, lol... I looked up my name in the forums, and there's a ton of things I dont remember doing...

But I do know I always used DOUBLECUT NECK as often as possible, lol...

Comment

• A shower of blood sprays out from a muscular marine's general area.
              Success: 5, Roll: 67] You rotate one forearm until your palm faces upwards, then twist into a sudden stab aimed at a muscular marine. Critical Hit! A portion of a muscular marine's hand is rent apart by your blade, sinews severing in a gory mess.
              A muscular marine falls unconscious.
              A pool of blood dries up.
              There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They will just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Did you vote today?

I can't spell. Don't you RP with me!

Comment

• A gladiator is stunned!
                [Success: 5, Roll: 71] You leap forward, driving your rear knee into a gladiator, then following up with your other knee before your feet touch the ground! Critical Hit! Devastating strike to a gladiator's right thigh! Bone sticks through the flesh, and blood is spraying! He suffers a bruise to his waist.

Comment

Working...
                X